The online racing simulator

Poll : When?

Closed since :
27th of June
6th of June
13th of June
Quote from Vinnylegends :W8 maar.
Ik rij vaak constanter in de regen dan op het droge!

Hah! Ik rijd nooit in de regen. Trouwens, why so serious?
Quote from hrtburnout :Hah! Ik rijd nooit in de regen. Trouwens, why so serious?

Vinny kent het woord voor de lol niet in real life
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Vinny kent het woord voor de lol niet in real life

Ohw ohw jongens...
Ik probeer wat duidelijk te maken maar niemand op te fokken...
Quote from Vinnylegends :Ohw ohw jongens...
Ik probeer wat duidelijk te maken maar niemand op te fokken...

Jij wilt winnen, wij wille lol maken
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Jij wilt winnen, wij wille lol maken

Elke persoon die wedstrijden kart wilt wel winnen. Het is geen uitzondering.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Elke persoon die wedstrijden kart wilt wel winnen. Het is geen uitzondering.

Inderdaad. Maar lol is wel belangrijk! En als wij een beetje plagen hoef je niet zo serieus te reageren
Eentje neemt karten levens serieus.
Quote from hrtburnout :Inderdaad. Maar lol is wel belangrijk! En als wij een beetje plagen hoef je niet zo serieus te reageren

Ik reageer niet bepaald serieus. Ik probeer alleen wat duidelijk te maken. En ik heb altijd lol in het karten anders zou ik het niet doen!
Can I politely remind people that:
a) this is an English language board
b) non Dutch people are considering attending this meet, so it's really not in your interest to discuss things in Dutch, except where to clarify details to Dutch members whose English is poor
c) Dutch sucks
Quote from Bob Smith :Can I politely remind people that:
a) this is an English language board
b) non Dutch people are considering attending this meet, so it's really not in your interest to discuss things in Dutch, except where to clarify details to Dutch members whose English is poor
c) Dutch sucks

If you're not Dutch, you're not much
Then Bob only one choice remeans learn the language to speak wisdom in holland
Go away, I feel more comfortable when a mod can't read dutch.

Aaaaand Victor isnt always online.
Quote :c) Dutch sucks

If you want to suck a Dutch may I suggest learning a few lines.

My Dutch is rather aweful aside from swear words, as the only time my ex spoke to me in Dutch was when English couldn't quite cut it, ie: When being shouted at.

As a basis to build from may I suggest "lekker ding" as it seemed to have the desired effect for me, whereas "vergeet je jas niet" resulted in spending two weeks single, and besides the G's in middle of words are really hard to say and involves nearly as much talk spitting as Welsh.
Thank you for making this confusing last pages more confusing Becky and co
Please keep it english, so newbs like me understand what we're talking about.
We where talking about you, becky and bob. Yes, it was naughty naughty
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
Quote from rockclan :Ik heb niet meer zo'n trek in het evenement.
Ik weet niet of ik nog wel kom, aangezien de community mij de rug toekeert, weet ik niet of ik wel zin heb om iets te gaan doen met die community

Wuss! We're all great people There's no reason to feel unwelcome. Don't make a fuss about it! Just be there and have fun with us

Anyway, the last thing you should've done was posting such an apology thread. Now everybody knows that you used speedhacks. If you feel that most servers block you, you should either avoid those, talk to the admins or buy a new licence.

Meh, whatever. I'm not the right person to decide. The bottomline is: you're welcome on our meeting
Lol, is he affraight the we will think he's not welcommed to the meeting since he cheated in LFS?

Rofl dude, I couldn't care less what you do in LFS, even if your an **** in LFS it doesn't nessesarly means your an **** in real life. A lot of nice people tend to be absolutely mind****ed over internet, while they in the "real life" are pretty ok lads.

Nothing against you, since I don't know you, neutral that is
I thought this was therad for A cerytain kart event and not a a extencion of A I am sorry thread

@ TVE that makes me wonder about how real life lerts would be..
IMO I think he probally is a pretty normal lad, hell, even I am pretty much "normal" in real life
Quote :Even I am pretty much "normal" in real life

:hide:
Quote from hrtburnout :Wuss! We're all great people There's no reason to feel unwelcome. Don't make a fuss about it! Just be there and have fun with us

Anyway, the last thing you should've done was posting such an apology thread. Now everybody knows that you used speedhacks. If you feel that most servers block you, you should either avoid those, talk to the admins or buy a new licence.

Meh, whatever. I'm not the right person to decide. The bottomline is: you're welcome on our meeting

I will come after that
In the meanwhile I'm diving under with a new S2.
And I feel welcome after you've said that

E: *to those that want to know about my realperson*
If you can be bothered I'm a kind person in real life.
I enjoy time with my family and friends.
I'm totally crazy about my 2 cute dogs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GEQRPH3gz0
the sound got removed and this is a replaced song.
The video was totally edited to the original song.
(that video is 2 years old)

I enjoy my trainee work really much since everyone on the company and its workers are very kind and accept you as you are
At school my whole class likes me and also the other way round.

Thats was a little info about myself xD
Quote from rockclan :I will come after that
In the meanwhile I'm diving under with a new S2.
And I feel welcome after you've said that

E: *to those that want to know about my realperson*
If you can be bothered I'm a kind person in real life.
I enjoy time with my family and friends.
I'm totally crazy about my 2 cute dogs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GEQRPH3gz0
the sound got removed and this is a replaced song.
The video was totally edited to the original song.
(that video is 2 years old)
I enjoy my trainee work really much since everyone on the company and its workers are very kind and accept you as you are
At school my whole class likes me and also the other way round.

Thats was a little info about myself xD

Yeh man!
My real life:
Uhm............................ Mastubating??
Quote from Vinnylegends :
My real life:
Uhm............................ Mastubating??

You dirty boy thats my new signature

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG