The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Power unlimited
Mine's a Skoda Octavia (see avatar). It's about 10 years old so the original 90 bph has trailed off to nearer 70. It was so fast I had to slow it a bit with the addition of a roof box which also makes it look cool don't you think. Oh the joys of middle age fatherhood! Its why I like LFS so much. Escapism into a world that exceeds 100 bhp and does not include the M1, A1, M25 etc etc.
i have a vw polo from '92 with enourmous 55hp - but because it has a momo steering wheel (no power steering *yay*) and H&R springs(with konis) it's fun too ride and really not expensive
Ok, sorry, i'm still gasping for air from that Lancia Stratos !! WoW,
just Wow. That pic a few pages back is just, eh, WoW :bowdown:

Tristan, will you adopt me ? Oh wait, since i'm a bit older...
maybe you want a 'big brother' ? hehe I'll keep that Stratos
in shape if you want, ehem...
Funny thread, as it has progressed. Would love Niki to post his cars, they would all put us the shame Full racing spec this, and full racing spec that. competed in this "real" championship and also this "real" championship LOL.
I just bought this car......err, bike a couple weeks ago. WOOT to 145 hp!

Bike...145hp... That must really get along at a fair pace.
I'm currently driving a Volvo 850 but by the end of the week I'll have changed to a Honda Accord. The Volvo's fast, especially in a straight line. Did I mention understeer?

Funnily enough, I'm faster everywhere in my works Peugeot Partner white van.

MX-5's, Boxsters? Bring 'em on. In the van it's all about momentum.
some of mine

in future i want to buy SC (rally car)
Attached images
084.JPG
087.JPG
Quote from DeeS :some of mine

woooo another Yaris driver wudnt mind taking mine round a track.... but i dont think my parents would be too happy with it only being 3 months old!
#235 - AJS
Quote from DeeS :some of mine

On the first pic are you trying the infamous initialD gutter technique or what´s this ?
Here's mine "beauty" - 1995 FSO Polonez Caro, 1.6litre, ~80HP. Not much maybe - it's very raw, crude, loud, incomfortable, it does not support driver in any way, but i like it Like a tank

@DeeS
I know your plates, beware
Attached images
PICT0890a.jpg
PICT0891a.jpg
PICT0885a.jpg
mm4a.jpg
Heyhey Kostek...long time no see =)

I can only link to a picture of a car that is the same model as mine, but the only differences are that mine is black, has a lowered suspension (only 20mm) and a (rather unobtrusive) rear spoiler.
3,0l v6 24V, 5-gear manual, 193hp, unknown top speed (highest figure I ever had on the speedo was a bit over 260, which is actually out of the scale, going downhill on the Autbahn..but the real speed was probably closer to a mid 240)
http://www.car-directory.net/g ... ma_a1116527542b688461.jpg

Hope you don't mind if I add pictures of my bikes instead =)

1st one is a 1995 Suzuki LS650, 650ccm, 31hp, list of modifications too long to post. It includes cutting and welding work on the fender and the tank and a seat I made out of laminated glass-fibres and epoxy.
Probably took me a bit more than 100 hours to make her look like that...including seperate stages in which she was rideable, and some initial problems before I got used to the kind of work. (e.g. because of rust and my inexperience in using raw force in a sensible way, it took me about 2,5 hours to get the old muffler off the "manifold")
This is what the original LS650 looks like:

2nd one is a 1974 Harley Sportster which is even more custom than the Suzuki, but I bought it like that, and I do have some changes in mind.
Attached images
Umbau_hinten_rechts.jpg
bild.jpg
This is my baby from earlier this year... I have an awesome mud track less than 5 mins from my house... woohoo! That's out the front of the car wash which is the halfway point between my house and the mud track... lol... it must be fate

Anywho, shes now fitted with some decent rubber (instead of those useless small profile road tyres in the picture), extractors and 2inch exhaust. Now, if only the misses allowed me to buy that lifted Nissan Patrol with 35inch tyres then I could have some serious offroad fun. Oh well, when we can afford two cars I'll get an FJ40 Landcruiser instead
Attached images
Vitara.jpg
Another one for the Mini (UF) Owner list!

http://www.matt-ewers.co.uk/ga ... end/finished/100_0861.JPG

Just had the body fully restored.

http://www.matt-ewers.co.uk/ga ... inis/kfc/frontendpics.htm

Spec list Includes

Centre oil pickup
Competition diff pin
Stage 4 head
Wood & Pickett modified SPI throttle body
Maniflow LCB
Play-Mini stainless side exit exhaust De Catted
Pipercross air filter unit
Superchip
Grooved & drilled discs with EBC Green Stuff Pads
Radius arm negative camber brackets
Adjustable tie rods
Negative camber lower arms
Up-rated KYB gas shocks front & rear

Loads of cosmetic stuff

Oh and a fibreglass half mini trailer
http://www.matt-ewers.co.uk/gallery/minis/kfc/0106020003.jpg
http://www.matt-ewers.co.uk/gallery/minis/kfc/0106020007.jpg
These are both ooold pics, but still my pride and joy, (and don't look too much different - I'm more of a performance guy, as well as poor, lol). The most notable modification between either is the MX-3's 1.8L V6 has been replaced with a beefier 2.5L. (it's also got a few bolt-ons, and some light suspenion and brake system mods, front signals replaced with E-specs) The Miata basically just has a Borla catback. Oh, and Tristan, I feel your Miata-love, but as has been stated, think you exaggerated the car's abilities a tad. It's also not smart to be a total FWD basher, and Suspension/tire mods can do much for performance if well thought out. Ooh, my MX-3 is the purple Special Edition on the right. (the color in the pic is bad, and I replaced that horrid dealer goldened emblem, haha)
Attached images
miata.jpg
mySE%26johnsRS2.jpg
Quote from durbster :My mate had one for a few years and they're pretty good. They share the same platform as the Probe which is reputed to be quite a decent chassis. The V6 produces a lovely sound but the performance doesn't completely live up to it, unfortunately. It was OK, but the acceleration didn't really thrill me when I was a passenger in it.

Being a Mazda, the engine at least is built to survive a direct hit from a nuclear weapon, and being based on a Ford I would imagine parts are easy to come by and fairly cheap. My mate's was well over 100,000 miles and it seemed to run as sweet as new.

He only got rid of it to save a bit of cash for the birth of his first child.

Not to drag off topic, but actually the Probe and MX-6 are Mazda, (not actually Ford, as many older Fords tend to be), and based on the 626 chassis. All 3 are great cars - though obviously the lighter, MX-6/Probe are the sportier of the trio. (and are mechanically identical to eachother) The 6cyl MX-3 shares a nearly identical K-series V6 to the 6cyl MX-6's, though in 1.8L form. My 2.5L is from a North American '93 Probe.. (soon to be replaced by the 190hp'ish JDM variant, though with thicker, Millinea valve spring retainers) For all Probe/MX-6 related, stock or mod-wise, checkout www.probetalk.com
Quote from AJS :On the first pic are you trying the infamous initialD gutter technique or what´s this ?

nah i must to cut this corner

btw. Yaris good car , engine: 1.0 65 hp , small and "fast" :P

kostek: hehe i'waiting for you
Quote :
Oh and a fibreglass half mini trailer

That's awesome, man!

(edit: added the missing " 's " .. it just looked too stupid for me to live with it
Quote from Don Merino :That awesome, man!

Thanks

Quote from thisnameistaken :That's a beauty, nice one

Bloody thing cost enough, and still going, new engine planned for '07!!!
Oh, I just discovered this thread; here's my car:

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=39880124&size=l

I posted fuel efficiency data (I have refueled 5 times since I got the car), and some other data on the 'Got my Prius' thread in the forum for *The Original LFS League.

Note the GTR style diffuser on the rear of the car (it's standard).

Solar Hydro
Me and my dads Soarer.

The 1st pic is after we got some of the panels and front splitter painted, very nice shiny pic. The 2nd one is when we put sideskirts on it and the 3rd one is what we done to the 1st splitter.
Attached images
Eddies.jpg
Knew side skirts 2.jpg
Eddies 2.jpg
Quote from wheel4hummer :If I had a liscense, I would own this:

Nice car. You probably wouldn't have a licence for very long, though.

And for the record, I drive one of these. Does the pointless spoiler on the back make me a ricer?
Attached images
mycar.jpg
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG