The online racing simulator
Concept Racing's 1st Birthday
(45 posts, started )
This time last year the core members of the dissolved ZWR team got together and formed Concept Racing. We now celebrate our first birthday!

It's been a great year

Our decision to keep the team to a manageable size and place fun and friendship above all else has proven to be a great basis for our group of LFS racers.

We've picked up some great new members over the last 12 months and had a lot of fun in the process.

Some of the highlights have been:- Running the successful UF baby-R league,competing in our first season of IGTC and being the highest ranked team in CTRA.

Thank you to everyone we've had great races with during our first year. We've had fun, we hope you've enjoyed racing with us
Thanks to the admins of the competitions we've taken part in, it's your great work that makes LFS a pleasure to race.
Thanks also to the UKCT guys for hosting our server, and all the work you put into CTRA, where we spend a lot of our time
also to DMR who always provide a great place to race.

Here's to a bigger and better next 12 months! See you all on the track
Great News guys keep up the good work on and off the track and certainly enjoy your many more years in LFS
Well done lads, first year is as always difficult.

Gongratz see ya all on track
So no longer a concept? Congratulations guys
#5 - J@tko
Congrats!

Great Team
Great Drivers

GL for the future.
Grats guise! :static:
:bannana_g
Woot!!!, wheres the :birthday:
#9 - Bean0
w00t, Happy Birthday to us.

(The cake is a lie)
#10 - Jakg
Celebrate in UKCT BF2 pl0x
resent: I will drink a beer on this one:static::static:

Regards,
Quote from Jakg :Celebrate in UKCT BF2 pl0x

Being an old git i had to look up pl0x. This is what i found:-

pl0x.

A term used by n00bs, which is supposed to translated into 'please'.

The absolute gayest way of saying "please", generally used by prepubescents in online games.

Very nice guys good luck in the future
Quote from The Moose :Being an old git i had to look up pl0x. This is what i found:-

pl0x.

A term used by n00bs, which is supposed to translated into 'please'.

The absolute gayest way of saying "please", generally used by prepubescents in online games.

It's things like this that make us feel old mate, FTR, I have no idea what a "pl0x" is
Quote from danowat :It's things like this that make us feel old mate, FTR, I have no idea what a "pl0x" is

No worry's i din't knew as well
Quote from danowat :It's things like this that make us feel old mate, FTR, I have no idea what a "pl0x" is

I didn't have a clue either. You can always rely on Urban Dictionary to provide a quality explanation though
Had no idea either.

It's now Clueless Racing. :dopey:

BF2, wonder how it's like, haven't played in ages. Mainly because it runs that bad when it shouldn't really.
congrats guys..... a year already
Congrats guys, although you tend not to join the lobby at our ventrilo server
Happy Birthday CR. Always enjoyed racing with you guys.
Happy bithday to the concept team

I was part of the UFBR League this year and i enjoyed it very much. Also this team and its drivers are very friendly and fair on track. (AND very fast..)
Keep on going and good luck for the next year(s).
#22 - Nobo
Hey guys
congratulations for your first birthday
Congratulations and good job fellas! It's quite nice to see more of these birthday threads. Keep up the good work!
Happy Birthday guys!

Keep it up, great team to have around!
Congrats. Looking forward to racing you again in IGTC!

(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG