The online racing simulator
Recommend a kid with a tiny budget a wheel
Well, with the 50 USD of allowance I'll be given this Chirstmas, what wheel meets my criteria? I've been thinking of the Logitech Momo and/or the DFP but am searching for alternatives just in case there's better.

From most important to least:
- _Must_ be found for under 50 USD (EBay doesn't count).
- Quality is same or greater than Logitech Momo or DFP.
- Noise is a concern, I don't want to hear the wheel squeaking loudly over tyre slip/squeal/engine sounds etc.
- Has a "center stripe" on the "rim" of the wheel to help me tell if I have the wheel in the center or not (I tend to wander with my steering).
- Clutch pedal is a big plus, but I don't really mind not having one.
- Minimal of 5 buttons.
- Can have the shifter not only on the right, but on the left, too. (I like my driver seats on the right and not the left.) Minor thing.
- Working on consoles is a plus but it's the least of my concerns.
Momo has the stripe. But why not get the wheel you want a put a bit of tape in the middle? It's more logical than buying a wheel because of a stripe...
If you need a center stripe because you can't drive straight, you're playing the wrong genre of game.
There's a wheel which I used before I got the G25, and it is the Logitech Formula. it's a very good wheel for a starter, since it doesn't make any noise when turning and it doesn't require much space either, plus, you can use it on your lap if you have no space. I think it costs less than 50 dollars.
Senninha25 you mean this one?

I had one of those a few years back, and the wheel's pot broke in 6 months or so. Don't know if the newer ones have better quality
Quote from jonny__27 :Senninha25 you mean this one?

I had one of those a few years back, and the wheel's pot broke in 6 months or so. Don't know if the newer ones have better quality

é esse mesmo.
en: yep, that's the one.

I had two of that model, the first had its wires' copper coming out so I ditched it, the other one is just getting its dust cleaned off. I may sell it for starters but that will happen when I'm broke, I guess.
if you are in NYC I have a DFP for sale and 2 G25 pedals (Gas & Brake) which you can wire to the current DFP pedals. PM if interested
FFEX? good and cheap wheel, ive had it for year and 5 days and it havent broke yet. doesnt have a cluthc pedal,or shifter,or that stripe but if you really cant drive without the stripe just add a peace of tape to centre?
in here it costs about 70e, on dollars dunno
70e = 100 usd or similiar

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG