(79 posts, closed, started )
he is on lfs now
Attached images
lfs_00000002.bmp
Racername: NjHarwood
Online at: 8•lls | RacingTeam
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Racername: NjHarwood
Online at: 8•lls | RacingTeam

looks like he didn't stay there long either...
Maybe I am just an arse, but I am assuming TC is a cruse server for S2 folks and as this chappy who stole the account [supposedly] frequents said server, perhaps his account should be banned as a punishment and a warning to others who are thinking of pulling this kind of stunt.
Quote from NjHarwood :ok i got bigger issues...all the pics just deleted...screw this...this computers getting the wipe. bye all

Yup, you have a keylogger
my account has been banned from tc...and i strongly urge it to be banned throughout every server...

if i cant do anything about it...let the account be useless
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Maybe I am just an arse, but I am assuming TC is a cruse server for S2 folks and as this chappy who stole the account [supposedly] frequents said server, perhaps his account should be banned as a punishment and a warning to others who are thinking of pulling this kind of stunt.

or we could just follow him around and make his life a living hell... but that would only change the direction of the luser's attacks towards us... dunno if that's worth the risk...
Victor needs to update this post

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=447

About these things about keyloggers etc and bump it once more.

I dont want that someone steals my accounts and sells it for $€5 or whatever.
Quote from NjHarwood :what do you mean on those people?

Are you sure that one of those hacked you? NO. So why are you actually after them?
Quote :Racername: NjHarwood
Online at: [url="lfs://%7C%21%21%21Team.RSG+%234+DEMO%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]!!!Team.RSG #4 DEMO[/url]

oh boy.

edit:

Quote :Racername: NjHarwood
Online at: Shikane Drift Server

server jumping?
me and a friend banned him from 8balls
shikane now
i aint after them...

rite now i dunno whats going on...im tired...fed up...annoyed....worried ...

what am i meant to do?
Quote from NjHarwood :i aint after them...

rite now i dunno whats going on...im tired...fed up...annoyed....worried ...

what am i meant to do?

format your pc and wait for victor.

edit: i'd also highly recommend you reset any password you've used on that pc over the past few months, on another known-good computer.
Or, if you can still use your account, join an empty server and sit there. That'll show him
soooo hi,

my 2 cents:

- i am 90% sure that someone has sent you a keylogger...
- mostly they are in rootkits and only one thing can kill them: changing hard drive or killdisk...
- another thing is: invest some money in a good antivirus program with rootkit protection (Avira Antivir i.e.).
- always scan your harddrive for malware (dont use windows defender for scanning... "Spybot Search and Destroy" or "Ad Aware" are good programs).
- dont use filesharing, most viruses and rootkits are delivered by them (torrent is safe if you dont download illegal things)
- free p*rn and warez sites have a guarantee to get viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits.... if you use them (i dont know), stop it!

and now da tools to get sure IF its a rootkit:
rootkit finder (sry, only found a german mirror ): http://www.pcwelt.de/downloads ... otkit_revealer/index.html
this small tool can find root kits on your hard drive BUT it cannot remove them.

killdisk: this kills all data on your hard drive...restless ...format c: is not enough and most data is reconstructable
http://www.killdisk.com/downloadfree.htm
small tip: use an old ms dos 5 or 6 bootdisk, dont use the windows version

after killdisk you should reboot your computer a few times to make sure that nothing is in your physical memory

reinstall windows and the first thing is: antivirus! and after that all available windows updates INCLUDING windows defender! its live scanning secures your system files
He told me that he also has/had Orange's account.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :He told me that he also has/had Orange's account.

good to know... try to get him to spill the beans as to where he hosts his exploit...

then we can report it to the hosting provider and get it shut down.
Whole replay.

Btw, he's also watching this thread and is actually a S2 member.

He just hacks ppl that pisses him off.
Attached files
hackerrrrrr.mpr - 1.4 MB - 182 views
im coming in shikane. well he left that server.
a bit too late.

Anyway, he seems to be a cruiser because of cruisers being hacked eg (Orange, Njharwood)

Check the replay. He sweared at me with only the same words. Any familliar cruisers?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :He just hacks ppl that pisses him off.

I, for one, would like to welcome our new LFS overlord
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Whole replay.

Btw, he's also watching this thread and is actually a S2 member.

He just hacks ppl that pisses him off.

id like him to try me.
This thread is closed

Account Hacked
(79 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG