Want t updrage video card and CPU for mor work memory for getting to make movies
I want to have some more work memory and better Video card so can experiment with movie making.

Is this possible for a budget of around 310 euros

€310,- That's around $421(something) US dollars and 280 british pounds
Tips and help would be apreciated
#2 - Jakg
Whats your current PC?
Quote from Jakg :Whats your current PC?

CPU Name Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 with with som,ewhere around 2,5 gigs of work memory.
My video card is Nvidea Geforce 9600GT with 512MB

If you need more il post the ones you say that are needed
#4 - G!NhO
Intel E7200 2.53Ghz 103 euro

ATI HD4850 ~150 euro

and 4gb of whatever brand ~50 euro

makes 303 euro
Quote from G!NhO :Intel E7200 2.53Ghz 103 euro

ATI HD4850 ~150 euro

and 4gb of whatever brand ~50 euro

makes 303 euro

is that spec where i can play cgames and record them with hardly any FPS los?
#6 - G!NhO
Quote from Chrisuu01 :is that spec where i can play cgames and record them with hardly any FPS los?

what kind of games, crysis no..... but with LFS its more than enough

and the E7200 can be overclocked to 5,3 Ghz, if you have some serious cooling
and i also have that videocard and i really like it, i have an intel E8400 3Ghz and i can play Crysis on high.

btw the prices of the videocard depend on the brand, it varies from 140 euro to 170.
Quote from G!NhO :what kind of games, crysis no..... but with LFS its more than enough

and i also have that videocard and i really like it, i have an intel E8400 3Ghz and i can play Crysis on high.

btw the prices of the videocard depend on the brand, it varies from 140 euro to 170.

whats the stock then 3,0 Ghz?

Sa maybe its wise to wait for soime more money for that serious cooling?
#8 - G!NhO
Quote from Chrisuu01 :whats the stock then 3,0 Ghz?

yes E8400 is 3Ghz and its a little less than 150 euro, but i thought the E7200 was better because of your budget

E7200 is 2.53Ghz and both are Core 2 Duo btw
Quote from G!NhO :yes E8400 is 3Ghz and its a little less than 150 euro, but i thought the E7200 was better because of your budget

E7200 is 2.53Ghz and both are Core 2 Duo btw

And if I wanted to record GTR evolution just for excample?
i think that will work just fine

may i ask why you wanna record? making movies?
Quote from G!NhO :i think that will work just fine

may i ask why you wanna record? making movies?

I liek to be creative and try new things
Quote from G!NhO :what kind of games, crysis no..... but with LFS its more than enough

5.7Ghz? There are probably only a handful of overclocking teams who have reached 5.7 Ghz and its most likely been run on liquid nitrogen which can't be used in every day situations, its only used for benchmarking.

The E8400 is a great option at the moment, not very expensive and is a very fast dual core near to the top end of what processors are doing at stock speeds these days.

I've just noticed you want to experiment with movie making..My rig is probably around the same if not worse than yours Chris and I do a lot of video editing with video footage and game recorded footage, check out the movie making tutorial in the LFS Manual (link at the top of the page) for some tips on getting the most out of your current system. I don't think you really need to upgrade if you want to edit.

People say you need a good quad core to use proper movie editing packages, I use a 2.8 Pentium Dual core (Core 2 Duo, just branded as Pentium) and I can edit using the top suites such as Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects with no problems at all.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG