The online racing simulator
LFS DVD cover.
(10 posts, started )
LFS DVD cover.
Evening !

I have a school project, and one of the requirements was a DVD cover for your product. Me being me, I decided to promote LFS !

After hunting around for some marvelous images (of which I found a great deal, there are some wonderful picture edits on here !) and thinking up numerous designs, I present you with my final design.

Many thanks once again go to: DutchShogun, Furiously-Fast and AndRo. for their wonderful pictures !

I can still see a few parts I'd like to improve but with a deadline this Friday and much more to do on other aspects of the course, I felt it looked as good as needs be.

So lets get creative, I've shown you mine, so you show me yours !
#2 - VoiD
Another one (3 years old):
Attached images
LFSS2DVDCover.jpg
Quote from Equinox :Evening !

I have a school project, and one of the requirements was a DVD cover for your product. Me being me, I decided to promote LFS !

IMHO it shouldnt have custom textures but looks really great.

Good Luck
I don't think we would see these modifications on the FZ on the cover page

Anyway,nice work
Quote from CobraDrifter :I don't think we would see these modifications on the FZ on the cover page

Anyway,nice work

"DRIFTAAAAAAAAAZ Hypa Hypa Edition" is missing on the cover

@equinox:

A DVD cover should only show content which is available in a fresh installation. Let me give you an example:
You go into your gamestore and you see this modded car on the cover... you buy the game go at home and install... after installtion is completed you bite into your wheel that this car is not in the game! What will you think?
Personally i would think someone wants to treat me

BTW: The single seater on your back is a Formula BMW not a F3000 (not delivered by the game i think )... should be changed
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :"DRIFTAAAAAAAAAZ Hypa Hypa Edition" is missing on the cover

@equinox:

A DVD cover should only show content which is available in a fresh installation. Let me give you an example:
You go into your gamestore and you see this modded car on the cover... you buy the game go at home and install... after installtion is completed you bite into your wheel that this car is not in the game! What will you think?
Personally i would think someone wants to treat me

BTW: The single seater on your back is a Formula BMW not a F3000 (not delivered by the game i think )... should be changed

Some very valid points there ! Will deffinately consider them in future designs !

Surely there must be some more covers out there, don't be shy !
That would be nice if LFS was on DVD I mean, game size ... Soz for that offtopic =). But very nice looking covers.
can't lfs fit on a cd?
"No more menus full of countless aids"

I think that sentence needs some clarification.

LFS DVD cover.
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG