The online racing simulator
Learning to drive with MOMO wheel
(60 posts, started )
I didn't say I can't drive.
And leave this style of conversation for talking to your family.
some of you people posting here are real dicks. give the guy a break, he's going to a wheel from a keyboard. DMT you should be ashamed of your stupid comments.. same with you Hazaky. Grow up you two muppets!
#53 - Byku
Quote from _@lex :Hello again!...

Damn Mate... You're better than Me . Keep up the good work
Quote from Byku :Damn Mate... You're better than Me . Keep up the good work

You mean my lap time? Are you driving FBM, too? Then let's train together Maybe, we can create a demo-server, call one of these pro-driver-guys and learn some tricks

teedot - Thanks for support There are many inadequate people, sometimes it's better to just ignore them. BTW, Dmt is OK, he gave me some advices, we met online...
Quote from teedot :same with you Hazaky. Grow up you two muppets!

Wait wait wait.

Dont talk like that, i didnt meant my comment as "offensive" as u maybe understood. Why should i mean something bad with it? I dont have a wheel myself - so theres no problem.
Quote from hazaky :Wait wait wait.

Dont talk like that, i didnt meant my comment as "offensive" as u maybe understood. Why should i mean something bad with it? I dont have a wheel myself - so theres no problem.

Nobody forces you to post here or read this theme. So post something meaningful or don't post at all.
You can watch some videos in youtube, just how other people drive with momo and so on...
Quote from _@lex :Nobody forces you to post here or read this theme. So post something meaningful or don't post at all.

Okay, sorry boss :bowdown: I hope that, it made u feel like "boss" now xD
Quote from PioneerLv :You can watch some videos in youtube, just how other people drive with momo and so on...

I wish I could, I'm on dial-up, 3 KB/sec max
Quote from hazaky :Okay, sorry boss :bowdown: I hope that, it made u feel like "boss" now xD

No, it didn't. Don't worry

Learning to drive with MOMO wheel
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG