The online racing simulator
impossibly low qual times
(9 posts, started )
aoe_viruz 0:39.10 255:16.08 255:59.6 00:00.00
Revzalot 1:44.86 0:08.60 1:05.63 0:00.00

These are 2 bugged qual times for KY2. Seems like some integer wrapping back to 0 during the middle of a lap.
i saw nothing odd...
But isnt this a bug that seems to show up for NAL's qualify manager? Or whatever it is.

Because those times are all not read in the real Qualify mode of LFS... we all do those laps via Practice mode.
someone uploaded a 37.9 on bl rev with fzr to the hotlap charts and it counts it as a wr...
Tweak, this is not a problem with the NAL Qualifying Manager. These times were showing up on LFSW as PB's.
#7 - tpa
i recall a thread where it was stated that the lap time counter restarts after 255 minutes (i think).
If you waited these 255 minutes in front of the s/f line and then crossed it, you could get a ridiculously low laptime. Dunno if that's the case here.

cheaters suck! :monkey:

[edit]
Looking at the link forbin posted, I DO think that's the case here :detective
Yes it is the case, with the exception that the NAL members do it by mistake. Those laptimes are made invalid and they would gain nothing from doing it.
#9 - tpa
So guess they joined the server and started racing when the clock was at like 255 minutes already. Don't know how you qualifying mode works.

Don't know if it's actually classified as a bug, but i agree that it should be fixed somehow.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG