The online racing simulator
Quote from brendonv :this is my silvia s13 i made. Hope you like it. It looks more like a 180sx coz of the shape of the XRT but ohh well. Call it wat eva you please.
Enjoy!

Preview ( FRONT )
http://img520.imageshack.us/im ... /sivliascreenfronttg5.jpg

Preview ( BACK )
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1056/sivliabackgu6.jpg

XRT_Silvia
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5662/silvias13copybb2.jpg

Kinda Ugly, but you should finish painting the front bumper and make the nissan logo on the front smaller and on the front bumper instead of the bonnet. Also, why is it black at the bottom, and white at the top? looks more like a AE86

Frenchy
claiming skinz
Hi, saw someone with my skin today and found out it's been ripped from somewhere. Even has my name on it XD. *NEVER UPLOAD SKINS* :P Will make a new one now.
Attached images
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
XRT_zen.jpg
Quote from KanseiDneova :Hi, saw someone with my skin today and found out it's been ripped from somewhere. Even has my name on it XD. *NEVER UPLOAD SKINS* :P Will make a new one now.

Ahahahaha mostwantedm3 was using his skin then he answered "Oh o Dub are rippring skins lol"
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from KanseiDneova :Hi, saw someone with my skin today and found out it's been ripped from somewhere. Even has my name on it XD. *NEVER UPLOAD SKINS* :P Will make a new one now.

Ripped from somewhere....you mean they just copied and pasted it from their skins x folder!?

It's not nice when you've made a personal skin that you don't want others to use but it happens, some people don't know, some people don't care. That's no reason to not upload your skins to LFS world, that means no one but you will ever see your skins that you've put time and effort in.

Quote from juejue :heres some of the skins ive made in the past

Really nice skins, they look very good!
Castrol XR Turbo
Castrol XR Turbo

This skin is for the XRT. This is my fourth LFS skin now, done in Photoshop from scratch. I found all the logos online and did the paintwork myself. I added carbon fibre to the hood and bottom edges front and back. I included the high res version for you to see the details. I hope you like this skin, it took me a considerable amount of time to complete; please do not modify it in any way.

Enjoy!

Past skins:
Castrol GTI
Castrol XR GT
Attached images
XRT_Castrol_23_Pic1.jpg
XRT_Castrol_23_Pic2.jpg
XRT_Castrol_23_2048.jpg
XRT_Castrol_23.jpg
Quote from juejue :heres some of the skins ive made in the past

OMG! Can you release those? Please
Quote from LFSn00b :They are private skins of JDM*Fantasy

Nice skins Ryan!

Oops, I didn't notice that was a team skin. Nvm
Wow spam fest. If you don't have skins to show us, don't post. You're clogging up the thread with nonsense.
looks good niko! just fix a lil bit better quality on it
Quote :
Ripped from somewhere....you mean they just copied and pasted it from their skins x folder!?

It's not nice when you've made a personal skin that you don't want others to use but it happens, some people don't know, some people don't care. That's no reason to not upload your skins to LFS world, that means no one but you will ever see your skins that you've put time and effort in.

true, guess i wanted to be recognized for it and not have someone else get credit for it
cant see the result, only "attached thumbnails" xD
Quote from SKaREO :Castrol XR Turbo

This skin is for the XRT. This is my fourth LFS skin now, done in Photoshop from scratch. I found all the logos online and did the paintwork myself. I added carbon fibre to the hood and bottom edges front and back. I included the high res version for you to see the details. I hope you like this skin, it took me a considerable amount of time to complete; please do not modify it in any way.

Enjoy!

Past skins:
Castrol GTI
Castrol XR GT

The Vent thing on your skin how did you get that on then? i really want to add somthing like that to my future skins ^^
Quote from gishuk :my first skin on the new boards

esso tiger express XRR

as ever i welcome any feedback ,as long as its constructive

for the LFS skin viewer, press space bar, and all wording dissappears , you might know
Nice skins Voided. Well done!

Quote from dizzlez :The Vent thing on your skin how did you get that on then? i really want to add somthing like that to my future skins ^^

Scoop Pack 2 posted @ Master Skinnerz [Download File]

Edit: I hosted the file on my web server and added a readme file.
Quote from SKaREO :Nice skins Voided. Well done!

Scoop Pack 2 @ Master Skinnerz [Download]

Thankyou, why is it when i see your avatar. i stare at it for 10 seconds just as Frenchy's ^_^ btw get s2 bro you will love it

EDIT: Download link dosnt work :/ or any other link after the other link, could you attach it at all? hehe
Quote from dizzlez :Thankyou, why is it when i see your avatar. i stare at it for 10 seconds just as Frenchy's ^_^ btw get s2 bro you will love it

EDIT: Download link dosnt work :/ or any other link after the other link, could you attach it at all? hehe

I'm gettin' S2 soon!

I rehosted the file here and edited my post above.
Cool, so I can spank you at aston and westhill circuits too!
Rhys skin
here is my XRT skin of Rhys Millen's Pontiac.
no logos besides redbull. For sake of time.
this is my first skin.

please do not modify
here my xrt skin for all who skate vans (even thow i dont) its done drift style wit one side reversed plz dont edit it!!! but feel free to use it
Attached images
XRT_VANS.jpg
not bad , could use some color , take a pic of it on the car

XR Skins (All)
(7336 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG