The online racing simulator
Quote from WackoZacco :Here are all of Experion Racing's skins for everyone in our team competing in the event.

I wonder if anyone can guess why I chose that perticular colour scheme for my skin
#52 - 5haz
Some jolly fine skins there, the colours idea is excellent, ta Zack.

Now at least I can be crashed out of this race in style!

Quote from Wilko868 :I wonder if anyone can guess why I chose that perticular colour scheme for my skin

EDIT: Well thanks for the skin but I'm not entering.
Mine.
Attached images
FO8_cert_kid500.jpg
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Alex Lloyd ( indy 500 version ) one plz ?

I actually overread it. I'll do it, though it would be nice if you sent me some pics... I only have read text (2008 in a Wii Fit car by Target/Chip Genassi?! right?)
yeaaaaaaaaa
here we go^^
Attached images
FO8_4_KY5002009.jpg
Bild16.jpg
1241729263.jpg
yea thanks thilo looks very good !
#60 - CSF
Ahahahahahahaha!
Pink power.
Its awfully pink, i look foward to seeing it in action.
hey, atleast he will stand out!
changing skins... I'm not sure If need to make a notice of this
Attached images
FO8_Ky500-Jeffy_2048.jpg
that pink skin is good for annoyance, therfore getting positions (believe me i've done that before)
Kyoto 500 team skin
Attached images
FO8_Ky500-Ronald_2048.jpg
Popps skin
Here is popps skin
Attached images
FO8_Ky500-Popps_2048.jpg
-
(imaquad) DELETED by imaquad
Quote from LFSn00b :Suppose I can post my 5min attempt to the sponsors here as it's the graphics thread as well.

I know it sucks, I didn't really put any effort in it as I don't watch the sponsors while racing. It looks okay for me though.

*realistic adverts mod by sharkboots - edited ky500 and NDR textures for the ads by me, ky500 and NDR by NDR team*

You've done the easy part - now try KY_ADS1 (My PSD for that has about 20 guides on it! :schwitz
Quote from LFSn00b :Also, updated the 98 skin for number 30.

The Ky500 logo is missing on the nose... I just see it
By the way: Is there anyone yet who wants to have a skin? New offer: I will skin you one of the Le Mans 24h cars to a FO8, preferably LMP1 and LMP2 cars. You can also request ALMS, LMS and Grand-Am car skins. All the skins will fullfill the Kyoto 500 rules. One thing: I want you to give me a link to the car. And those for who I've made already a skin are excluded from this offer.
Here are finally all the FM skins for the Ky500
Attached images
FO8_Ky500-2March_2048.jpg
FO8_Ky500-Brandon_2048.jpg
FO8_Ky500-Failure_2048.jpg
FO8_Ky500-Fras_2048.jpg
FO8_Ky500-Jack_2048.jpg
FO8_Ky500-Jeffy_2048.jpg
FO8_Ky500-Popps_2048.jpg
FO8_Ky500-Ronald_2048.jpg
FO8_Ky500-Sheep_2048.jpg
FO8_Ky500-SmegFirk_2048.jpg
FM-Preview-KY500.jpg
FO8_Ky500-karkar.jpg
Quote from TFalke55 :By the way: Is there anyone yet who wants to have a skin? New offer: I will skin you one of the Le Mans 24h cars to a FO8, preferably LMP1 and LMP2 cars. You can also request ALMS, LMS and Grand-Am car skins. All the skins will fullfill the Kyoto 500 rules. One thing: I want you to give me a link to the car. And those for who I've made already a skin are excluded from this offer.

http://www.redbullracing.com/Car/Gallery/
You think it would b possible to make a red bull skin for the F08? But instead of the base color being blue, you think u could make it a greyish black? If you cant leave it Blue.
If you cant make the Redbull one, i was thinking about gettin the Team Peugeot Lmp1.
Top View-http://www.automobilsport.com/ ... mans-peugeot9-pitts-s.jpg
Side-http://www.automobilsport.com/ ... le-mans-peugeot7-rech.jpg
My Car # would b 13 or 420. Whichever is available lol. And A.Pearson is my Name. Uhm i have a base Redbull skin? if im allowed to edit it.
Thx and sorry if this causes any trouble lol
Attached files
fo8_Rebull.rar - 231 KB - 234 views
I don't find you on the sign up list though.. It is an offer for Kyoto 500 signed up racers
I submitted that about 2 hours ago. Guess Deko hasnt added me as yet. And Falke i kno that, i wouldnt have asked for u to make it if it wasnt for the event.
-
(jurisltu) DELETED by jurisltu

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG