The online racing simulator
FC Barcelona or Manchester United?
(60 posts, started )

Poll : Who Will win Champion's League?

FC Barcelona
Manchester United
Man Utd should get rid of that useless prick Park Ji Sung or whatever it is, he's rubbish.
Quote from trebor901 :Man Utd should get rid of that useless prick Park Ji Sung or whatever it is, he's rubbish.

Berbatov - Ronaldo - Rooney - Vidic - Giggs

All above have been worse than Park. Park is one of the few players who runs like mad untill the end.

Ronaldo was officially posted as MIA tonight.
#28 - Osco
Quote from ATHome :Barca.

Just because I can't stand Ronaldo.

same here

the boy can play football, but he's such a daft cock
Quote from trebor901 :Man Utd should get rid of that useless prick Park Ji Sung or whatever it is, he's rubbish.

Judging from the match today, ManU should get rid of 75% of the team. Most the time, they played as if this was some random league match, not the CL final.

Very very well deserved win for Barcelona.

Park is good. He always fights and scores quite a few goals. They should get rid of Anderson. A regular midfielder in one of the best offensive teams in the world and no goals for two years... seriously wtf?!

Anyway.... yaaayyyy Barca!!!
Quote from Osco :same here

the boy can play football, but he's such a daft cock

Pity he didn't tonight. Player of the year....aye and I'm a Multi-millionare space cowboy who goes home to the lovely Nina Persson.
I voted Barcelona in your poll because I just watched the game and Barcelona won.
Barça! Barça! Oeeeee Oeeeeee Barça!
Should have put a time limit on the poll so people like me wouldn't come along, vote for Barca and look like Nostradamus.
Quote from amp88 :Should have put a time limit on the poll so people like me wouldn't come along, vote for Barca and look like Nostradamus.

The poll isn't public so you could have lied anyway.
Quote from zeugnimod :The poll isn't public so you could have lied anyway.

I am physically incapable of lying
Epic
man u after 10 mins absolute toilet messi/iniesta just ran them ragged
Ronaldo best player in the world... Yeah right
he was shocking....
Most of United were shit tonight. Barca ran circles around the midfield of United. Carrick and Giggs were poo tonight. I also think Berbatov is one shitty striker.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Berbatov - Ronaldo - Rooney - Vidic - Giggs

All above have been worse than Park. Park is one of the few players who runs like mad untill the end.

Ronaldo was officially posted as MIA tonight.

jasus, why dont they just buy Arron Lennon then ? he has to be one of the fastest players around.

either way - barca get my vote, good to see them back to old ways.
Quote from amp88 :Should have put a time limit on the poll so people like me wouldn't come along, vote for Barca and look like Nostradamus.

ya i know but i didn't feel like it as i was kinda in a hurry
Quote from theirishnoob :jasus, why dont they just buy Arron Lennon then ? he has to be one of the fastest players around.

either way - barca get my vote, good to see them back to old ways.

What I meant by that was that Park will close down and press the opposition, were as Ronald and Anderson just don’t do it enough.

Man U really missed Darren Fletcher last night, there was no one in that side who was pressing enough. Playing Giggs in the hole left Anderson and Carrick exposed and with little support, shame to see a great player like Giggs struggle so badly. Van Dar Sar was woeful…..again. Why he is still at Man Utd is beyond me, they should have got a decent goalie like Shay Given years ago.

Having said all that, Barca got everything correct and credit must be given to the way they play football. They pressed key players in the Man U squad, yet were willing to let O’shea wander in and wait for him to inevitably give possession away and then hit on the counter was key, and bleeding obvious.

It goes to show how far wrong people in Britain have got the game , where we concentrate a lot more on speed strength and power , Barcelona concentrate on spacial awareness , movement with and without the ball , great first touch from every player , and every player comfortable on the ball and happy to take the ball even if under pressure , and the biggie being that they are prepared to be patient , do not try and get the ball forward as quick as possible , they are happy to bide their time until the right moment , almost chess like. Just wich some of our managers could see this and implement it over here.

But it’s games like last nights which remind me of why I love the game, not because Man Utd lost, but because Barca was so good at it, it was a joy to watch.
#45 - Dmt
ManU players were afraid that their schooters will be destroyed(Christy Ronaldo)
Visca el Barça i visca Catalunya!!!
Man Utd were just really bad. Haven't seen them play like that much. Barca had their tatics right and Man Utd did not change theirs to get back on the leading foot. Man Utd really did miss Darren Fletcher, and it showed last night. Barca deserved the win and well done to them.
Quote from 1993weeman :Man Utd really did miss Darren Fletcher, and it showed last night.

Must be a bad team if they have to rely so much on one single player, tbh.
Quote from zeugnimod :Must be a bad team if they have to rely so much on one single player, tbh.

Well didn't you see his preformance in the 2nd leg against Arsenal in the semi Finals. Now that would show you why they needed him so badly. Man Utd now love this player after the Semi Final and the way he reacted about the red card he got when he shouldn't have got one. He just works his socks off more than any other player at Man Utd. He would of played where giggs was leaving the other players to go forward gandet time on the ball. Could have been a differnet story.
Victoria de Barcelona!

Excellent football last night, the best team won by miles, they definitely made up for the poor semi final performance against Chelsea.

I don't understand what the ManU camp were thinking. They tried to play passing football against the best passing and possession team in the world and from the start you could see that it was not going to work. Sloppy passing in the midfield and not enough pressing of the barca players which in turn gave barca the time they needed on the ball to slow the game to their pace and play the way they wanted to play.

Barca had serious issues in defence and ManU failed to exploit that. They should've put Ronaldo on the wing and made his job for the night to get crosses into the box but that was non existent.

I think the bench is just as much to blame as the players on the field.

EDIT:Also if Fletcher had been playing they wouldnt have been any better, maybe its just my opinion but i dont see fletcher as being a threat at all. Yes he works and his possesion and passing is ok, but would he work well with Carrick in this game? both are anchor players, what United missed was the speed down the wings getting in counter attacks and stretching the already weakend defence, would fletcher provide this quality? i think not.

FC Barcelona or Manchester United?
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG