The online racing simulator
Quote from batteryy :not sure if this is on topic, but
i dont like seeing goths. they never talk anybody about anything, when they wear a t-shirt(guite rare tho) you see their hands full of scars and all that stuff... and also their clothing is a little strange looking. leather things, a truck load of blingbling things, also ive seen a man wearing womans shoes

Nothing wrong with wearing woman’s clothing…by that I mean my musical hero’s Richey Edwards and Nicky Wire were partial to dressing up and adoring some make up.

As for Goths, there are no different from boys who want to be fashion models (you know the ones who where fake tan, shave the legs, spend 20 mins doing the hair and always wanting to wear pink) or the want-to-be rappers (white middle class kids who wear hoddies and talk in ghetto speak…..despite coming from Kensington)

My Socially Awkward situation came to day when in a meeting with my Manager, our main/only Customer and our NPD (New Product Department) manager. We were in the meeting for about 2 hours and I was starving, and I could feel the stomach starting to twist and turn. Kept thinking not long now, only a few things and then I can go…..only for my stomach to release a long and loud rumble which can only be described as resembling a freight train speeding across the line or a low flying 747 at take off speed….all when the room was silent.

Cue all of the people in the room turn and stare at me and all I could say was…..

…..“Maybe the 1 bowl of Frosties wasn’t enough!”
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Nothing wrong with wearing woman’s clothing…by that I mean my musical hero’s Richey Edwards and Nicky Wire were partial to dressing up and adoring some make up.

As for Goths, there are no different from boys who want to be fashion models (you know the ones who where fake tan, shave the legs, spend 20 mins doing the hair and always wanting to wear pink) or the want-to-be rappers (white middle class kids who wear hoddies and talk in ghetto speak…..despite coming from Kensington)

My Socially Awkward situation came to day when in a meeting with my Manager, our main/only Customer and our NPD (New Product Department) manager. We were in the meeting for about 2 hours and I was starving, and I could feel the stomach starting to twist and turn. Kept thinking not long now, only a few things and then I can go…..only for my stomach to release a long and loud rumble which can only be described as resembling a freight train speeding across the line or a low flying 747 at take off speed….all when the room was silent.

Cue all of the people in the room turn and stare at me and all I could say was…..

…..“Maybe the 1 bowl of Frosties wasn’t enough!”

that sucks alot, happent to me few times in school. especyally its bad if you are on somewhere where its silent and everybody can hear it :hide:
I have to say that the grumbling of an empty stomach wouldn't qualify as soemthing awkward or embarassing for me. I mean, being hungry isn't really offensive to anyone, is it?

But the talk of it reminded me of a PE lesson in school. We did a very awkward yoga style exercise where you lay on your back and get your knees beside your head. Now I gather it would have been a quite hilarious sight per se, but to add to it following happened: The teacher instructed us to inhale, and shortly after to exhale. Right on the cue, somebody broke wind. Very loudly. Hilarity ensued

Still, even though I'd regard it as very embarassing if it had happened to me, I wouldn't say it's socially awkward.
#155 - STF
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Cue all of the people in the room turn and stare at me and all I could say was…..

This happens to me while usually with some friends, and every time it`s awkward, as i`m not hungry, it just happens out of nowhere(just ate 1 hour before), and they offer me a trip to their fridge .
I guess sometimes it`s from too much Fanta/Cola/and so on.
Quote from STF :This happens to me while usually with some friends, and every time it`s awkward, as i`m not hungry, it just happens out of nowhere(just ate 1 hour before), and they offer me a trip to their fridge .
I guess sometimes it`s from too much Fanta/Cola/and so on.

for me it also happens after dinner. after ive eaten alot to a empty stomack i still get the noise. altrought its sligthly different
Quote from batteryy :not sure if this is on topic, but
i dont like seeing goths. they never talk anybody about anything, when they wear a t-shirt(guite rare tho) you see their hands full of scars and all that stuff... and also their clothing is a little strange looking. leather things, a truck load of blingbling things, also ive seen a man wearing womans shoes

All the goths I know are lovely, lovely people.
Mackie I had that stomach rumbling problem in my Geography exam yesterday. I wasn't hungry, but it was an early morning exam, and I had beans for tea the night before. Obviously in exam conditions everyone is silent so it was a little awkward. Especially when I had to squirm about as I held it in. Got some very funny looks.
What i find awkward is when i walk into a shop, but forget myself and think im at work for some reason and begin trying to serve the person who works there, usually by greeting them with something like 'can i help?' then i realise where i am, then i feel a little uncomfortable!
Dancing feels really awkward for me. I don't even suck at it, i just end up not dancing because I feel awkward and then people think that it's because I don't want to dance with them which isn't true!
The Situation:

I'm working on the computer in the office, been on my own for hours...

Suddenly I felt the urge and fartet. Five seconds later the boss comes in and leans over my shoulder (his head right in the cloud) to show me something on the computer... :/
Quote from rediske :The Situation:

I'm working on the computer in the office, been on my own for hours...

Suddenly I felt the urge and fartet. Five seconds later the boss comes in and leans over my shoulder (his head right in the cloud) to show me something on the computer... :/

This my friend, made me laugh like an Evil maniac
We have 2 mobile homes outside the main plant that serves as offices. My office was in one and others with offices in the same building was mainly much higher in the company than me.

I hit a deer on the way to work. I grabbed a ride in, left my truck until I could find a tow. I'm at work and call the insurance company. I dialed on speakerphone with the volume quite loud. Ever dial a number and get 1 of the numbers wrong by 1 digit? I did. Over my speakerphone quite loud, I get a girl answer in a seductive voice. I ended up dialing a 1-800 phone sex number instead of my insurance company!

Over here, dialing 1-800-phonenumber is a toll free call. 1-900 is a pay call. The phonesex stuff have 1-800 numbers for the first minute, then transfer you to a pay number.

Yes, when the phone was answered with my speakerphone loud, I got about 3 heads pop around the doorframe of my office wondering what I was doing. That was indeed embarrassing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG