The online racing simulator
140mph
Attached images
chicane.jpg
I like all of those except the first on in Vale's second post. I don't know why, that one doesn't appeal to me. But the first one you posted is very very nice
I intended to colour this, but making this was incredibly boring, so I have given up with it. (it is all my own work, no filters, just many, many lines...1212 lines to be exact).
Attached images
fxroriginal.jpg
fxr.jpg
You must have a lot of patience to do that, cropsy. Might have to have a go at painting it.

Quote from VALE 46 :140mph

I like the camera angle on this one. Not too keen on the darker one in your 2nd set though.

Heres another one i did yesterday...
Attached images
BMW_SouthCityLong.jpg
quickie
Attached images
vintage_racing2.jpg
my first edited pic
Haha, Thats cute neon muffler!

Good chops also guys!
NeonMuffler, I like that pic alot. Though make sure not to leave sharp details (like the rear spoiler) behind the blurred car.
I assume you selected and copied the car to a new layer and blurred that? You can try using the smudge tool and smudging any sharp details on the original layer behind the blurred layer.
Quote from (SaM) :NeonMuffler, I like that pic alot. Though make sure not to leave sharp details (like the rear spoiler) behind the blurred car.
I assume you selected and copied the car to a new layer and blurred that? You can try using the smudge tool and smudging any sharp details on the original layer behind the blurred layer.

ok, thanks
i usually style cars with photoshop first time i used the motion blur.
new lx4 skin
Attached images
lx4.jpg
flying FXO
Attached images
FXO flip.jpg
Quote from _-ALUCARD-_ :flying FXO

hehe, best way to promote your skin's top from that viewpoint

and here goes my quick one, don't expect anything "real" , it's just a pic
Attached images
fz_rallyx.jpg
Attached images
XRT_drift@autox.jpg
Quote from NeonMuffler :my first edited pic

nice work!
Quote from Don :

new background.
Quote from Don :

hah
didnt know u'z a drifter
i aint, i just like to slide sometimes
something new from me.To be honest I havent been making edits for almost a 1/2 year .
Attached images
panorama001a.jpg
Quote from _-ALUCARD-_ :flying FXO

That's great stuff man! I see you've improved alot. The thing I like most about that picture is that it looks really original, the action particularly.
thanks SAM

here's a screenshot from a TBO race
Attached images
crash 1st lap.jpg
I like that one lots Allucard Great stuff everyone
i was having tweaking the TS lol
Attached images
BF1-quickie.jpg
Quote from Don :

awesome, wasn't expecting that, I'm setting it as my desktop wallpaper as well.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG