The online racing simulator
Ken Block Gymkhana LFS Remake
(14 posts, started )
nice
It's a decent vid, but if it would've been a "real" remake, you should've made that video as the original is, basically. Same type of intro, same music, and so on. That (for me) is a video you can call a remake. But as I said, it's a decent video anyway.

Edit: Of course, a few of those scenes in the original is very hard (impossible?) to re-create inside LFS. The scene with the fluorescent lamp for example.
Eh it seemed like a whole bunch of random clips strung together, i couldnt really follow it.
But good job for trying not many would of.
#5 - dadge
I would of used the rb4 (4WD) it would of given you better drift angles.
Great remake, I really enjoyed it
i was wondering if anyone had done one of these. not bad but I thought the music was trash and the ken block vids with just the engine noise are what pretty much made the vid.
Quite nice

Watch out for squidhead
it isnt bad but there quite a lot shots where the car is too small and the other thing I dont like is that "overbrightness" but the car control was nice although Ken Block is Ken Block
Quote from dadge :I would of used the rb4 (4WD) it would of given you better drift angles.

I thought that too, then i thought of the resemblance between the FXR and the Impreza....

Nice video regardless!
Quote from dadge :I would of used the rb4 (4WD) it would of given you better powerslide angles.

Fix'd.
LOL Nice one
got reaaaaaally boring after the first doughnut around the red tyre..

thought i was gonna see a 'decent' remake.. sorry :/

2/10

1 for movie, 1 for effort.
An error occured on your remake. So I just watched the original. No offence intended

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG