Lap:
Cars Involved:
Brief Description:

You have until 20:00 UTC on Tuesday 21st July

Replays
Race: Feature Race
Lap: 2 (time code 2:05)
Cars Involved: 50, 01
Brief Description: At the exit of Turn 4 I got wide and had to let 02 pass me. I rejoined the track. While driven through the Corckscrew/Eau Rouge Section I got a bump in the back by car 01. I lost my rear, could control it until a second contact made my car smashing into the outside retaining wall.

Please don't misinterperte my Report. I just want the admins to take a look at it because of my feelings about this incident. I don't think this was something done on purpose, but I think it was avoidable.
Race: Feature Race
Lap: 1, 3 (time code 0:52, 1:22, 2:51)
Cars Involved: 00, 43, 27, 17
Brief Description:
(0:52) At the exit of turn 2, 43 pushes full throttle even there is a car in front of him (00), causing 00 lose position from 10.
(1:22) Last turn, 43 bump 00 from behind, pushing 00 from his racing line, and overtake him.
(2:51) 00 and 27 have a slight contact in turn 2, causing them to go a little sideways and slower than normal, 43 divebomb 17, 00, 27, crashes into 00 and keeping full throttle for at least 3 seconds while other car is in front of him, pushing 00 and 27 of the track. 27 lost 7 positions, 00 lost 3 positions, while 43 gained 2.

43 shows no respect for drivers in front of him in multiple situations, driving like there is no one else on the track.
Quote from s@leSs :Race: Feature Race
Lap: 1, 3 (time code 0:52, 1:22, 2:51)
Cars Involved: 00, 43, 27, 17
Brief Description:
(0:52) At the exit of turn 2, 43 pushes full throttle even there is a car in front of him (00), causing 00 lose position from 10.
(1:22) Last turn, 43 bump 00 from behind, pushing 00 from his racing line, and overtake him.
(2:51) 00 and 27 have a slight contact in turn 2, causing them to go a little sideways and slower than normal, 43 divebomb 17, 00, 27, crashes into 00 and keeping full throttle for at least 3 seconds while other car is in front of him, pushing 00 and 27 of the track. 27 lost 7 positions, 00 lost 3 positions, while 43 gained 2.

43 shows no respect for drivers in front of him in multiple situations, driving like there is no one else on the track.

Go wach the replay and you will see that you hit Tukko and the other guy, and you come into my line. But ok. And i have more respect than you by the other drivers.

I don't go lose my time with you.

I will let Admin take his decision
Quote from BSantos :Go wach the replay and you will see that you hit Tukko and the other guy, and you come into my line.

As I said, it was only the slight contact between Tukko and me, and if you look from his or my car as well, you can see that we would both be fine and continue to race, if you didn't try to go right through us. And what are you talking about coming into your line? We were whole car length in front of you, which makes it our line too. If there is car in "your" line right in front of you, you should adjust your speed to the car in front or change line and overtake. That's the point of racing, you know? Pushing throttle to the floor wouldn't solve the problem. Anyway, this is not a lonely case, you are doing this all the time, admin will decide.

No more replies from me on this subject.
As i said let the admin decide.

I am doing all the time? God, you don't know what about you are talking lol.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG