The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :THREE SPOKE RIMS. ARE RICE. End of it.

I think you'll find that rice and three-spoke alloy wheels are two very different things!

Rice:

Three spoke alloys:
It is not "rice",

It is a freaking car.
Quote from brandons48 :It is not "rice",

It is a freaking car.

BBS splits = all. And nobody can disagree. BBS splits are just sex.
Quote from BlueFlame :BBS splits = all. And nobody can disagree. BBS splits are just sex.

no they are wheels.

I would post a picture of what sex is but i don't think the mods would approve

Now thats a Benz I'd like driving

All these new GT3 machinery, Gran Turismo GT3, Evora GT3, whats more to come? FT-86 GT3 ?
I don't like that huge logo, other than that it's very nice car!
Quote from ACCAkut :Now thats a Benz I'd like driving

All these new GT3 machinery, Gran Turismo GT3, Evora GT3, whats more to come? FT-86 GT3 ?

wow that would look nice
Mclaren F1 LM
i see your mclaren f1 lm and challenge it with a N2 Toyota Starlet
Quote from brt900 :i see your mclaren f1 lm and challenge it with a N2 Toyota Starlet

Hmmm no. Comparing to woman, the starlet is a car for a weekend away,for some fun and a laugh and to try some things you haven't before. The Mclaren F1 is the car you would take home to meet your parents and eventually marry.
Quote from Greboth :Hmmm no. Comparing to woman, the starlet is a car for a weekend away,for some fun and a laugh and to try some things you haven't before. The Mclaren F1 is the car you would take home to meet your parents and eventually marry.

No. McLaren is ugly and it sucks.
This is beauty:

i smell rice
Quote from matijapkc :No. McLaren is ugly and it sucks.
This is beauty

Your point could of been proven better if you had of not picked to photoshopped cars. However, the Starlet is a good car but by no means would I call it sexy. R34 Skylines, they can be sexy but not all the time.
It's also a bit of a stupid word tbh. "LULZ UR WHIP IS RICED".

Anyway, why are there neons around the brake discs of the yellow R34?
Quote from brandons48 :It's also a bit of a stupid word tbh. "LULZ UR WHIP IS RICED".

Anyway, why are there neons around the brake discs of the yellow R34?

And why not?
And I agree that is stupid word. I knew you haven't meant on rice for eat, but I wasn't sure on real meaning, so I made a joke on it.
Most of you guys really should be more open minded
The R34's are not the most pretty cars, especially the yellow one. But the black one certainly ain't "rice". Probably heavy tuned engines with amounts of powers...
The Starlet, u could be surprised how it performs and i'd take the Starlet and R34 over the mclaren

Most people here only look at the new shitty cars..... That McLaren it will be awsome in handling but just is hideous.

EDIT: Plus, i'd take ANY older race car over a new one...
Sounds are way better, give such a satisfaction when u can drive them fast and good.....
ye i take the black 1 but defenetly not the yellow

now as i look at it,it looks shopped, like at rear wheel,and right front of car.. mmm but still lovely

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG