my new G25 for LFS help fast help plz!
Hey! am kinda new on this but i bought a G25 today like am going to use to LFS but the thottel and the breake dont work... they are on the same axel.. then i start the game the car have full throttel then am not even toutching anything.. i tryed to read abit on google some say you need to go to Global settings but then i installed i didnt get that file ,btw i only had 1 cd on my G25 box do i miss any cd? and i cant change the setting in controllpanel/game remotes/G25/settings.. then i put the setups i want then click it down it go back to "standard" settings... wtf to do? plz help thx //Lohan
in controller options on lfs theres compined pedals make sure its on no or it may say seperate axis i forgot
First get the latest Profiler here and install it.

Then create a new profile for LFS in the Profiler (Profile -> New, name "LFS" or "Live for Speed" or whatever you want it to be, browse for the LFS.exe, click the LFS icon and create the profile with "OK"). Go to "Edit" -> "Specific Game Settings" and make sure everything looks like this:

(later you might want to change some of it to suit your personal preferences)

Now, ideally, everything should work in LFS but if it doesn't, all you need to do is to re-assign the axes in LFS. This is done in "Options" -> "Controls" -> "Axes/FF" and I hope it's self-explanatory, post back if it isn't
Attached images
lfs_logiprofiler.jpg
Quote from morpha :First get the latest Profiler here and install it.

Then create a new profile for LFS in the Profiler (Profile -> New, name "LFS" or "Live for Speed" or whatever you want it to be, browse for the LFS.exe, click the LFS icon and create the profile with "OK"). Go to "Edit" -> "Specific Game Settings" and make sure everything looks like this:

(later you might want to change some of it to suit your personal preferences)

Now, ideally, everything should work in LFS but if it doesn't, all you need to do is to re-assign the axes in LFS. This is done in "Options" -> "Controls" -> "Axes/FF" and I hope it's self-explanatory, post back if it isn't

THX m8 you made my day! everything working just fine now =) execpt 1 thing , the car just standing still then it start and it dies whery easy on the clutch any tips =)? thx //Lohan
Sadly there's not much you can do, your pedal just doesn't feel like it would in a real car

Shorten your first gear, be very gentle with the clutch or just rev it a little.
With patience, it's possible to get the car going though, even with relatively long gearing.
Quote from morpha :Sadly there's not much you can do, your pedal just doesn't feel like it would in a real car

Shorten your first gear, be very gentle with the clutch or just rev it a little.
With patience, it's possible to get the car going though, even with relatively long gearing.

ayeah but i dont think thats the problem i tested with full gas but the car just stand still even troughe i relesed the clutch full and the red barrier on the side show full red breake so i think the breake is on all the time?
Quote from Lohan52 :ayeah but i dont think thats the problem i tested with full gas but the car just stand still even troughe i relesed the clutch full and the red barrier on the side show full red breake so i think the breake is on all the time?

Right, you probably need to re-assign the brake pedal axis.
Fire up LFS, go to Options -> Controls -> Axes/FF.
Make sure wheel/joystick (red on the pic) is enabled and that the throttle / brakes axes are separate (blue on the pic).
Does the red bar you mentioned move when you press the brake pedal? If so, you probably just need to invert its axis. Go to the line labeled Brake and click the invert button in that line (green in the pic).
If it doesn't move, you need to assign the axis. To do that, click the button labeled Brake on the left side (orange) and select the axis to assign on the right side. To find out which one that is, move the brake pedal, the bar on the right side next to the correct axis will move.
Attached images
lfs_controls.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG