The online racing simulator
Feeler: ACT-Labs ForceRS + Shifter
Hello all, I stumbled across my old Force-RS wheel the other day and decided since I've not used it for years I should think about selling it! I recall it cost me a pretty penny back in the day, however I dont know what the unit is worth if anything now, as its quite old? It does work perfectly and is hardly used, pand is fully boxed.
Unfortunatly its only the 2 pedal unit, I didnt stump up the extra for a clutch setup.

Bit of a rubbish first post I know, but I thought if anyone would be interested in buying this it would be someone from here
maybe intrested in shifter could you send me some pics at [email protected] with a price
I unboxed it all and set it up on my Vista PC, and got a piccy. Works perfectly including gears

do you have msn for easier communication?
I'd be interested in that shifter as well, depending on how much you want for it. I'd pay for shipping as well since I'm not in the UK.

You should be aware, though, that if you sell the shifter seperately you will probably won't sell the rest of the set as easily.
Quote from rubjonny :I unboxed it all and set it up on my Vista PC, and got a piccy. Works perfectly including gears

Hey that shifter looks cool, kinda retro looking.
I'm after £80 for the entire bundle

The shifter is the earlier one offered by ACT labs which means it can only be used with an ACT-Labs wheel as-is, though you can buy the USB conversion kit for it from ACT labs still.

Ideally though I'd want to sell the whole thing complete!
Hmm, £80 is a bit expensive for me as I only need a shifter. And you're right in that I would need to buy the USB adapter from ACT labs. So count me out

Good luck with the sale!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG