Current Members:

* #99 - logitekg25 (Founder)
* #48 - brandons48 (Founder)
* #00 - Land Shark
* #64 - Digger 64
* - Grigg94
* - Brt900

How Do I Join?
PM either me or brandons48, or post here.

Do we have a skin?
brandons48 is currently working on skins for Land Shark and Digger64. Brandon's skins can be found in the skin's thread - and his car is featured in the promo picturer (see below)

What racing will we do?
CurrentlyPracticing)

* Drifting
* Racing (TBO + GTR)
* Rallycross
* Drag

How Good Do I Have To Be?
Any skill level welcome, newbie or veteran, any controllers (brandons48 uses PS3 gamepad!). Just drive clean, and if you make a mistake, say sorry and try again. Great part of being a team is learning together - and then winning together!

Further Questions?
Send a PM to either logitekg25 or brandons48

if you have an xfire account, then add me (logitekg25) especially if you are interested, buut if you dont it is probably a good idea (it is perfect for teams )

EDIT: our new site http://sites.google.com/site/hexracingtheorypoweredbylfs/
or this one http://www.hex-racing.ucoz.com/
how much people in that team?
2 right now, me and brandons48...u want to join
umm........ na i want to get faster before i join any team
Beginers welcome - anyone welcome! I'll even make you a skin

PROMO PICTURE! (IT IS BIG!)
Attached images
HeX_RacingTheoryPromo.jpg
amazing promo pic brandons, but jrd, you do not need to be very good to join...if you join you will get better much faster (and there will be cookies at every meeting :hide
Give it time man..
[spam=bad]he wants to hurry it up, so we can have a meeting and get some cookies [/spam]
I am a friend of Brandons48, can i join?
hahaha nice pictures.... but i wanted to Claim the Number 00....
Jonny, you noob!

Post them in the edited screenshot seckshun!

And yes, you can join

Quote from Land Shark :hahaha nice pictures.... but i wanted to Claim the Number 00....

Jonny (Digger64) is number 64 (his team skin will be)

Yours will be 00 if that's what you want
Quote from logitekg25 :we do every kind of racing as far as i know (still have to decide that)

:bananadea

You don't even know what your team does but you have to start a thread about it?
Quote from zeugnimod ::bananadea

You don't even know what your team does but you have to start a thread about it?

We've sorted it out in pm's
i would give it a shot i need to get faster but tbh im not the best or the worst racer.
Quote from Grigg94 :i would give it a shot i need to get faster but tbh im not the best or the worst racer.

Neither am I

I sent logitekg25 a pm with what he should put in the first post.. Hopefully he'll get it soon.
ok

p.s

i race with a G25 <--- didn't think that would help with anything :P

:bananalla
just means you have money.. >_< I have a key board but as soon as I buy S2 I'll be buying a cheeper Momo wheel with a three pedal expansion (DIY) untill then it's all keyboard! Wewt....

btw do we have a server?
ahm please dont use this forum to contact each other

and good luck
Quote from Land Shark :btw do we have a server?

Nah - I don't think we'll bother. Just pm an online member if you wanna go race somewhere.

Although if someone could get us a server that would be cool i guess..

I don't know much about teh interwabz.
i know of two places that are almost always empty, but with four people maxx ( I like to invite my 2 other friends to rip it up)

also i have a race event we can use

Tag team relay.

basically a two people per team 1 lap each balls out
one person starts at the start line runs a lap hits the pits, and has to pit stop, then the other member takes off for another lap.. can repeat as many times as liked, and its good practice for pit stop and go

as well as a chance to go ballls out for one lap
read first post...
For practice...

I just did a private race with 9 Ai's on BL1 with my FBM while I held the fastest track times, i lost because i was hit while coming outta the pits.
Quote from Land Shark :For practice...

I just did a private race with 9 Ai's on BL1 with my FBM while I held the fastest track times, i lost because i was hit while coming outta the pits.

try not to use the ai, they suck really bad!! and should i try to set up a server
YES THEY DO... lmao! i was hit by like three cars into the first corner.. true I braked a bit to early but still..

hey brandon how is that 00 Team skin coming?

[HeX] Hex Racing Theory
(89 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG