The online racing simulator
Best Headline Ever?
(24 posts, started )
Best Headline Ever?
Warning, it is a Daily Mail link...but still. What a headline. CLICK

That one's pretty good I have to admit, but this one's my favourite ever.
That Sun one is great but nothing can beat the Sunday Sport's (?) spoof headlines such as 'WWII Fighter Bomber Found on the Moon', 'Statue of Elvis Found on Mars' and 'Aliens Turned my Son Into an Olive' to name a few
I thought you were going to say something about "Super Caley..." until I realised you were a poor County fan
Quote from thisnameistaken :That one's pretty good I have to admit, but this one's my favourite ever.

for some reason after reading your post a kayne west comes into my mind
i think i've had too much of him...
#6 - CSU1
Quote :A gay man tried to poison his lesbian neighbours by putting slug pellets into their curry after he was accused of kidnapping their three-legged cat.

Gold!
#7 - J@tko
Quote from boothy :I thought you were going to say something about "Super Caley..." until I realised you were a poor County fan

THAT is the best headline ever
Quote from boothy :I thought you were going to say something about "Super Caley..." until I realised you were a poor County fan

This one? I lol'd

Quote from J@tko :THAT is the best headline ever

Quote from hrtburnout :

This one? I lol'd

AARRGGHHHH! The 'C' word is an evil word and shall never be mentioned again....ok people I have given the warning, don't make me start adding you to the hit list. :chair::hbomb:

FTR that Headline was orginally used in the late 80's early 90's when All McCoist ran roit over Celtic in an old firm game, it was just the lazy Sun writers who rehashed a pun previously used by the Record.
#11 - VoiD

From some "serious" german "newspaper"...build your own opinion!

For sure its not the best, but the most stupid!
Quote from VoiD :*pic*

From some "serious" german "newspaper"...build your own opinion!

For sure its not the best, but the most stupid!

Translation: We are Pope!!

Anyways...Bild and serious? You gotta be kidding me.
Quote from Stefani24 :Translation: We are Pope!!

Anyways...Bild and serious? You gotta be kidding me.

You dont see the apostrophs
Hahaha that headline is amazing
Quote from DEVIL 007 :You dont see the apostrophs

[grammar nazi]Inverted commas or speech marks actually[/grammar nazi]
Attached images
dianawasalive.jpg
The story? Two downstairs maids seeking extradition of their former employer who'd absconded abroad after they both filed paternity suits against him.

The headline?

'Nut screws washers and bolts'

Best Headline Ever?
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG