The online racing simulator
Uk Based LFS Servers
(17 posts, started )
Uk Based LFS Servers
We have LiveforSpeed servers available in the UK.. 100mbit fibre connection.. servers running 24/7 with Dual Xeon CPUs.. Windows XP Pro SP3, low pings.. ftp access.. web control panel.. LFS Lapper etc..

Happy to give help and support getting your LFS server running, if intrested contact us via the website... enquire for free 5 days demo

http://www.ukdedigamers.co.uk/

Thanks!!

Demo/try out LFS server running 24/7 - 'UKDedigamers.co.uk'
But if you wish to configure/have control of your own server...

We have the following options available

16 Slots --- £4.00pm
24 Slots --- £5.00pm
32 Slots --- £6.00pm

Info here.. http://www.ukdedigamers.co.uk
Update :

UKdedigamers are pleased to announce the completion of our LFS affiliate program. Due to the high number of requests regarding sponsorship, discounted LFS servers, or even free LFS servers, we have therefore responded with this affiliate scheme. We are hoping that this scheme will reach out to the LFS community and be seen as a helping hand to new and upcomming racing teams that cannot afford to purchase a fully functional dedicated LFS server. As we all know, rarely is anything for free, but for teams who need a server and cannot afford one, this may be the way forward. This is open to those who are willing to put in the effort to gain a fully functional slot server.
Please click on the LFS Sponorship link at the top of the website for more detailed information
http://www.ukdedigamers.co.uk/index.php?ref=rosen
Cheers
UKdedigamers.co.uk - UK/Euro LFS Servers
We have LiveforSpeed servers available in the UK.. 100mbit fibre connection.. Dell servers running 24/7 with Dual Xeon CPUs.. Windows XP Pro SP3/Windows 2003, low pings, control panel, support.. (discount available with sponsorship)

We have a fully functioning demo server being used to test our control panel. If you wish to test drive this server and our CP go to..

www.ukdedigamers.co.uk

Click the login button and enter

USER: demo Password: demo

After you have checked it out, played around etc, we welcome your feedback, good or bad, via our contact form on the website..

Thank you.
Quote :Each machine comes pre-loaded with the latest version of VNC

I can't say I've ever seen a dedi that comes with VNC installed.

What datacenter is this hosted at?
#5 - PoVo
I have to say - LFS servers these days are becoming extremely cheap
#6 - filur
Especially since you can set negative quantities in the shopping basket.
#7 - PoVo
Quote from filur :Especially since you can set negative quantities in the shopping basket.

Aww, I thought i could actually get a free server + 100,000 euro
Good suport

Recomend this company
Quote from PoVo :Aww, I thought i could actually get a free server + 100,000 euro

hmm Monthly Rental Total Price £-4,000,000.00 thats odd B) lol i think i might try this company they look pretty solid

also how do i get a trial server?
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Guys great servers.. Had one since January and have never ever experienced a problem.. Keep up the good work, and keep down those great prices!!
Hi, we are still here.. ticking over, no issues, no problems etc.. Intrested in a hassle free, reliable and stable platform for your game server..

Contact us for a demo/trial..

We have the following options available

16 Slots --- £4.00pm
24 Slots --- £5.00pm
32/47 Slots --- £6.00pm

[message to forum mods, could you rename the thread title to our website address.. thanks]
Quote from bunder9999 :What datacenter is this hosted at?

Quote from rosenrot :[message to forum mods, could you rename the thread title to our website address.. thanks]

you can edit your own posts. and making a post asking for the mods to do something won't get you anywhere. they don't magically read every thread. if you want something done, you have to use the report system.
Quote from rosenrot :

CRITICAL_ERROR:
Line : generic, class2.php

Error reported as: [6]: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.

E: Its alright now.

Quote from bunder9999 :

you can edit your own posts. and making a post asking for the mods to do something won't get you anywhere. they don't magically read every thread. if you want something done, you have to use the report system.

Thanks for your kind and helpful info bunder.. I will ask re-report system.. info regarding the datacenter is on our website..
Quote from Silverracer :
CRITICAL_ERROR:

Line : generic, class2.php

Error reported as: [6]: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.

I just checked and website is ok to me.. anyone else report same errors? if so i will contact the webhost company.. thanks..
Quote from rosenrot :info regarding the datacenter is on our website..

i see a picture of a network. i see no mention of the name of the datacenter, or where it is located, or which peerings it has.
Excellent server, very smooth, staff are friendly, recommended

BTW, I assume the support is equally as good, don't know yet because I have never needed support.:checkered

Uk Based LFS Servers
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG