The online racing simulator
can anyone tell me where i can download this race, other than bbc iplayer? torrents anyone?
Quote from BlueFlame :Some stupid rant

Anger management anyone?

It's fine if you found the race exciting but I didn't. For a race to be exciting to me, it needs more than a battle for position in the first 5 corners of the last lap. That's my opinion, no need to call me a prick for it. illepall
Fell asleep during the race because I only had a few hours of sleep before it I'll be trying to find the race at a later date but apparently I didn't miss too much. I'd still like to see the racing 4 myself b4 I judge.

the 6th by Kobayashi really surprised me when I checked the results. He beat Trulli. Impressive. He's really making Nakajima look silly. Hopefully he'll be the first successful asian f1 driver.

Oh well, I have talladega to look forward to anyways

Quote from aroX123 :I think Kobayashi is a great driver, he can be in the top in the future (if he has a good car under him.)

he finished 16th twice in GP2 compared to Nakajima's 6th

Quote from TexasLTU :Someone here said, that Kobayashi is a new Ide.

Maybe Alguersuari is? How can he mix up boxes?

Yeh, Bourdais for Alguersuari...great idea Tost...
Quote from BlueFlame :Seriously why do you pricks even bother to sit your mardy arses on your sofa infront of your TV if you say it is always a boring race, the race was fantastic, even my girlfriend was entertained for the whole duration. I think you people should stop posting here, and consider maybe that you don't like F1 at all. It was a fantastic race and the Gilles Villeneuve VS Réné Arnoux last lap Dijon replica scrap was intense. To me, even the last laps alone make the whole of the GP worth watching, if those last laps mean still that the WHOLE race was boring then you needn't consider yourself a fan of F1 at all. You people post here every race just to add that it was a boring race and that you fell asleep yet you watch every race of the F1 calendar? You people make no sense, continuity tells you that if the last 15races were boring to you the chances are the next race you watch will be boring to you too. Then again, for people who think exciting races are boring, you obviously don't know anything other than mundane linearity.

You're like the too-polite husband who always says their wife looks brilliant regardless of what they're wearing, rendering his opinion completely useless.

"Yeah great race".

"You said that last time"

"I know"

"But for the most part nothing happened this time, last time there were several great scraps, lots of overtakes throughout the whole race, plus it rained a bit at the end, and the championship was decided in the last corner"

"Yeah, I know, great"

"And this week great too?"

"Sure"

If people watch every race they're clearly interested in the sport. If I were to say a race was rubbish, it would mean rubbish for an F1 race, not rubbish like an empty packet of crisps. You seem to struggle with that concept. You just say it's great every time.
Quote from BlueFlame :my girlfriend was entertained for the whole duration.

We're you even watching the race?

I think the problem may be more to do with shortening attention spans more than races becoming more boring, there were some pretty dull races in the days of old too. Although perhaps there were more exciting ones too though.
regardless of what the races were like in the past this track managed to thin the field into single file no chance of overtaking mode within less than half a lap
thats quite an achievement even compared to tilkes previous efforts which took at least a whole lap to get the race into proper processional f1 mode
For an F1 race it was quite exciting. Gorgeous venue, even if the track isn't the best ever, but hey.

And I see Kobayashi had an extra serving of wasabi this morning
Good race, love the track, it's like something from a futuristic racing game. Shame that Button couldn't pass Webber, but I think he knew Webber would take him out rather than finish behind him. I may have lost the F1 fantasy league because of that race though, I had a full Mclaren team, the only thing that might save me is having Button as my second driver.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I may have lost the F1 fantasy league because of that race though, I had a full Mclaren team, the only thing that might save me is having Button as my second driver.

Argh, don't remind me of that. :gnasher:

I had a half-MCLaren/half-Brawn team. Bye to the top 6.
Quote from zeugnimod :Argh, don't remind me of that. :gnasher:

I had a half-MCLaren/half-Brawn team. Bye to the top 6.

I'm hoping that because Mclaren were so clearly dominant that all of the top 6 will have picked them. If 2nd place has a Red Bull team I could drop the 200 point lead, just need to wait and see.
I had Ham/Vet Mclaren/Red Bull.

I was nowhere in the top 6 tho.
Very nice, shame it had to end that way though, they really looked promising last year, and Peter Sauber and co have been dedicated to racing, and then F1, for well over 20 years.
i think ill be better to wait a few days and ask again if anyone found a download linky....
Quote from el pibe :i think ill be better to wait a few days and ask again if anyone found a download linky....

Button got a podium by the way, are you sure you can handle that? :doh:
There appears to be a torrent or two of the BBC b'cast on the "mainstream" sites, not a huge amount of seeds though :\
Really enjoyed the race, myself. Kobayashi doing a great job, great end battle by Webber and Button.
Quote from sinbad :You're like the too-polite husband who always says their wife looks brilliant regardless of what they're wearing, rendering his opinion completely useless.

"Yeah great race".

"You said that last time"

"I know"

"But for the most part nothing happened this time, last time there were several great scraps, lots of overtakes throughout the whole race, plus it rained a bit at the end, and the championship was decided in the last corner"

"Yeah, I know, great"

"And this week great too?"

"Sure"

If people watch every race they're clearly interested in the sport. If I were to say a race was rubbish, it would mean rubbish for an F1 race, not rubbish like an empty packet of crisps. You seem to struggle with that concept. You just say it's great every time.

I don't always say it was a great race, but I never come here and say how boring it was and in regards to being a too-polite husband, I'm actually the opposite, I can get another girl if this one doesn't like what I say, just like I can watch another motorsport if F1 gets too boring for me. My argument is that people say in these topics how boring the race was after EVERY damn race which means they think the majority of F1 races are boring. So why watch and gamble your time on whether or not you will be entertained or not?
Bridgestone is pulling out of F1 after 2010
Quote from DaveWS :
Just 1 second seperating the top 18 fastest laps of the race. F1 has become so competitive.

Exactly the reason why I don't understand some people's opinion that the formula is some how worse than the golden days of yesteryear. IMO it's better than ever that we don't have people getting lapped halfway through a race.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Bridgestone is pulling out of F1 after 2010

what? where did u read that?

oh, is it me or f1-live.com isnt working ? at least for me..
F1-Live.com is working for me, but their forums aren't.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG