The online racing simulator
No need to worry about the standard brake system, you can outbrake everyone simply by the fitting (and subsequent throwing of) a good in-car anchor system. Much like a boat anchor, but made from lighter materials so as not to slow you down as much on the straights. Make sure your track day insurance covers the track having to be resurfaced every few laps, else you could face a nightmare bill.

Parachutes are great for high speed braking too, if your car is fast enough to warrant them. It's clearly put to great use in dragsters, I'm surprised that most riced cars aren't fitted with them. You could even stick custom decals and go faster stripes on the chutes for maximum coolness and impress the ladies.
With the track being way more fun than the street, and needing a separate vehicle to tow your track toy around anyway just in case something happens*, it makes sense to have a dedicated track toy, IMO.

FWIW, I stopped riding on the street just 2 months after my first motorcycle trackday. Performance riding on the street just wasn't nearly as much fun, especially with the huge legal and injury risks involved.

*particularly true with bikes where small mistakes like locking the front brakes can result in significant damage.
Quote from Bob Smith :No need to worry about the standard brake system, you can outbrake everyone simply by the fitting (and subsequent throwing of) a good in-car anchor system. Much like a boat anchor, but made from lighter materials so as not to slow you down as much on the straights. Make sure your track day insurance covers the track having to be resurfaced every few laps, else you could face a nightmare bill.

Parachutes are great for high speed braking too, if your car is fast enough to warrant them. It's clearly put to great use in dragsters, I'm surprised that most riced cars aren't fitted with them. You could even stick custom decals and go faster stripes on the chutes for maximum coolness and impress the ladies.

Tut tut bob what will this anchor do to the handling balance
Quote from no_one :Tut tut bob what will this anchor do to the handling balance

If you hang the anchor at the back of the car, you will create a porsche 911

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG