The online racing simulator
Hello. The race WILL be on for Sunday. I've been through an operation and should feel better within 48h.

See you on Sunday @ Blackwood.

Gelin
23h left to first start.

BL2R
RB4
No Jokerlap
Line-Start
Hi mate! I hope, I can participate today's race too, but can you tell me server name and password to PM ?
Quote from KLepind :Hi mate! I hope, I can participate today's race too, but can you tell me server name and password to PM ?

I will set a password about 10 minutes before the race starts, if you arent there i will PM you the pw.

For all the rest - PM me if you cant make it untill the last minute to recive the password.
Hello1 I think
-
(Gelin SWE) DELETED by Gelin SWE
Hello Racers! Round 3 has passed by. This combo was BL2R with RB4. First time a 4WD car was used in this cup. 2 drivers reached the Main Final with 3 straight wins, Blixt and Eriksson. In the A-Final Nilsson got a flyer out of the grid and finally won the Final ahead of Rigglöv and Berglund. Berglund still leads but Gelin, who only finnished 4th in the C-Final has dropped down.

Result

A-Final
1.Emil "Nilsson" Gustafsson 10P
2.David Rigglöv (Runner-Up) 8P (+1)
3.Jonathan Berglund 6P
4.Joakim Blixt 5P
5.Niklas Eriksson 4P
6.Reno Kööts (No Start) 3P

B-Final
1.David Rigglöv 1P
2.Gabriel Tamm 2P
3.Tony Galliani (Runner Up) 1P (+1)
4.Robin Johansson
5.Tor Ole Lerbæk
6.Johan Klingstedt (Black)

C-Final
1.Tony Galliani 1P
2.Juha Hankkikorpi
3.Mikael Hasselkrantz
4.Mikael Gelin
5.Kevin Lepind
6.Daniel Findell (Black) +1

D-Final
1.Daniel Findell 1P
2.Fredrik Andersson
3.Marius (No Start)(Need your full name)

Standings after Round 3/12
1.Jonathan Berglund 24P
2.Emil Gustafsson 16P
3.Juha Hanhikorpi 11P
4.Mikael Gelin 11P
5.Dennis Borgström 10P
6.David Rigglöv 9P
7.Joakim Blixt 8P
8.Gabriel Tamm 7P
9.J.Klingstedt 6P
10.Tommy Østgaard 4P
11.Niklas Eriksson 4P
12.Reno Kööts 3P
13.Tony Galliani 2P
14.Isaac Price 2P
15.Thomas Hårberg 1P
16.Daniel Findell 1P
17.Kevin Lepind 1P

Team-Standings after Round 3/12
1.Totalt Tvärslut Räjsing 37P (18)
2.GelinRacingTeam 35P (6)
3.WCL 7P (0)
4.Airattack 6P (0)

Next event: 4rd April (SUNDAY)
Tor Ole Lerbæk is my full name

What track/cambo will be used on sunday?
Quote from The Very End :Tor Ole Lerbæk is my full name

What track/cambo will be used on sunday?

Thank you. Watch that on page 1.

(Fe6 XRT&FXO)
Thanks for the reply, I'll practise my ass of for this event
wasnt bad race yesterday,but it was too long,and that chat during the races was terrible..
btw how is that site of lfstv ?
Quote from TonyG :wasnt bad race yesterday,but it was too long,and that chat during the races was terrible..

Overall it was ok. But beeing hit / taken out in each heat made me kind of pissed off to be honest
Quote from TonyG :wasnt bad race yesterday,but it was too long,and that chat during the races was terrible..

I am always trying to make it fast. Yesterday i was happy with the speed, if you think that we were 22 people on 2 hours.

TVE / Thats the sport sometimes. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes not.
Well its why I didn't bother racing. The fact that the wr holder at that combo didnt even win the C final or whatever it was is rediculous, obviously I wouldnt expect the fastest driver to always win but you want to see the best drivers in the final, yes?
Quote from Gelin SWE :I am always trying to make it fast. Yesterday i was happy with the speed, if you think that we were 22 people on 2 hours.

TVE / Thats the sport sometimes. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes not.

Very true That's why I will join a other session too, to see if my luck turns
Quote from The Very End :Very true That's why I will join a other session too, to see if my luck turns

You were a bit unlucky imo. So was i, but Nilsson for example (who won) wasnt. And i was lucky in R1&R2 so, i wont get that mad.

And Isaac // Hamppari was slow, to my suprise. When he and me crashed i was behind and passed without even pushing, so i dont know what he was doing.
Is the server up now btw? Think I need to practise some
Quote from The Very End :Is the server up now btw? Think I need to practise some

Yes it is always up. But you need to change track yourself.
Hi all,
I would like to participate at your champ.
Is it possible and how to join?
Quote from beniwiwi :Hi all,
I would like to participate at your champ.
Is it possible and how to join?

Hello. You just need to show up at the event (in the set time) and you're in. 19:00 UTC the race starts so come in about 18:45.
Important information

Round 4-5-6 has been cancelled due to my vaction. We'll shoot again with Round 7 in July.

Cheers

Gelin

-->APRIL JOKE <--
Hello. The above post was and April fool joke. Hope you bought it.

However, this is NOT an april joke

The race is moved from Saturday to Sunday, because of the Commentators.

So, Sunday 19:00 UTC, not saturday.

Cheers Gelin
Haha, I whent straight on

Sunday it is, everything or nothing this round, no more mr. nice guy from my side, I give you hell
(probally will be banned in the try) ;p
I'll keep an eye on you then

Tip: Be consistent in the heats and you will reach A or B, and then go all in.

(Gelin's work all rounds)
You better do I'll come raving drunk as usuall and then blame everyone else for my own problems

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG