New year event
(60 posts, started )
Quote from G!NhO :No open wheel.

That doesn't bring close racing imo.

Just join FM FoX Junkies and you'll see that single-seaters of course provide close racing IF the drivers are good enough.
My proposal is FBM at Fernbay Gold/SouthCity Long.
Quote from Feuerdrache :Just join FM FoX Junkies and you'll see that single-seaters of course provide close racing IF the drivers are good enough.

Yeah and there you tend to get cars with wheels stuck together because people always rush the first turn... Last Lap Motorsports.... a race isn't won until the last lap.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Yeah and there you tend to get cars with wheels stuck together because people always rush the first turn... Last Lap Motorsports.... a race isn't won until the last lap.

this isnt the thread for team slogans
Quote from Feuerdrache :Just join FM FoX Junkies and you'll see that single-seaters of course provide close racing IF the drivers are good enough.

I agree with Feuerdrache, but if we'll drive single seaters it should be FBM coz the FOX still seems to be hard to handle for some ppl (take a look at FOX JuNkiEs :razz.
The track should be one of the Fernbay configurations. I'd prefer Fernbay Black

Another alternative is IMO the NGT class with restrictions (UFBR...). I joined NDRs new public server earlier this day and it made a lot of fun.
My laptop has given up the ghost, so this is postponed for a little while - hopefully we can get it going soon. Sorry about that guys
You just broke my heart.
god dammit1!!!

New year event
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG