The online racing simulator
Whats happened to the ATC GP's?
It may seem quiet at the moment but rest assured It wont be for long.

The next ATC GP will be 21st May 2006

the reason it wont be untill then is so that we will be on the latest patch of LFS and hopefully had a few weeks practice with it. Also i will be unavailable for the first week of may.

What track and what car for the next GP is still unknown and may largely depend on what new config the LFS patch may bring us.

Its a short wait and the ATC GP's will be back.
Wooohoooo!

Just make sure it's a long one! 2-3 hours is just about enough time to settle in to a nice rythm.
#3 - Vain
So, where's the entry list?
I hope for XFR BW Gp Rev. That'd be nice.
(I need my XFR fix... soon!)

Vain
erm.. i'm begining to think it's not gonna happen
#5 - Tukko
Sorry.. cant be done this weekend.. Some other things have come up.. Couple of weeks now i am afraid...
#7 - Vain
Actually I just wanted to make you announce a date and combo, so I can start practicing.

Vain
Quote from Vain :Actually I just wanted to make you announce a date and combo, so I can start practicing.

Vain

Hehe.

Well i now know for CERTAIN when it will be and almost certain on the combo.

Date 4th June

Car XFR

Track Blackwood Reverse or Fern Bay Green reverse (please all reply and say what your preference is)
FE2R
#10 - Vain
BW GP Rev

Vain
Fern bay!

wicked combo, sorry vain, but Blackwood's for noobs :P

has there ever been a fern bay GP before? might be nice to cruise about in the sun for a bit (fern bay always makes me wanna drink rum tho' for some strange reason)
#12 - Vain
I don't do Fe Green, because the chicane and current LFS physics = arcade. You just can't drive over that curb.

Vain
you're not supposed to
Quote from Vain :I don't do Fe Green, because the chicane and current LFS physics = arcade. You just can't drive over that curb.

Vain

i manage it easy enough..
just been for a quick test, Good choice i reckon.

The curbs are gonna eat some people alive though, i'm sure we'll see plenty of wreckage on the track.

I'd personally like a slight extension to the schedule tho'

60 laps would last about 1:15, 80 would be about 1:40, and 100 would be just over 2:00

I'm in favour of a longer race, the last GP at AS_club was waaaaaay too short

BTW has the idea ever occured to run a 500 lapper? might tie in nicely with some sponsorship
10 hours of tin-top madness!
#16 - Vain
I'm in for the 500 lapper.

Vain
#17 - need
FE2R would be nice
I vote for BL.
when's the combo gonna be official?
depends how quickly people vote...
me wants UFR! Blackwood reversed please
yeah UFR+XFR should be allowed, it's a bit more like real endurance racing when there's a bit of different machinery flying about.

But whatever it is please decide soon, cos' i'm useless at blackwood rev and not much better at fern bay
#23 - Vain
Then vote for Bl Gp Rev so we have a decision soon.

Vain
Ok, OK i'm officially sitting on the fence now!

Discount my vote for fern bay!

I just want to get practicing!

dum de di,, dum de dum

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG