The online racing simulator
mechanics on strike
(13 posts, started )
mechanics on strike
Found a silly bug, I was heading for pits with
Repair on YES and Change tires

Did my pitstop and i see the left front is bended, why isn't it fixed?
This have happend only 3 times in my lfs time...
Attached files
DAMAGE FAIL.mpr - 236.7 KB - 254 views
No one thinks this is anything to look at?
to fix maybe?
Well, by the thread title they think it's not what it actually is.
Quote from aroX123 :Did my pitstop and i see the left front is bended, why isn't it fixed?
This have happend only 3 times in my lfs time...

The Mechanics Just don't like you...
i think damage is not fixed, when suspension and engine are not damaged.

i didn't watch the replay
they fixed your back tire, which probably would have fallen off (physics pending)... you should be lucky it even bothered to fix it at all. an accident like that would usually finish a f1 team's weekend.
But this is LFS, not real life...
#9 - pik_d
Did you change "fix damage" to on and close the F12 menu before you stopped in the pit box?
Quote from pik_d :Did you change "fix damage" to on and close the F12 menu before you stopped in the pit box?

Yes. I did that as soon as i got back on track after the crash
Reinstall LFS. I had this problem aswell. Just remember to backup your dds, setup, skin, and pic folders. Looks like that´s easiest way to fix it.
IIRC, you have to issue F12 commands before some given distance from the pit entrance.
Quote from Ripley :IIRC, you have to issue F12 commands before some given distance from the pit entrance.

In Z28 you can make changes any time before you stop (even in the pit lane) and they will be made successfully. This has been the behaviour for as long as I can remember.

mechanics on strike
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG