The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Quote from iFastLT :Ehrm.... mods are illegal, as it's illegal to link them or use them. You should better delete your post or the part about mods

uhh.. then why is this in the forum:?
"Miscellaneous Addons (xx Viewing)
Custom textures and other mods, like soundfiles etc."
Quote from kristis917 :uhh.. then why is this in the forum:?
"Miscellaneous Addons (xx Viewing)
Custom textures and other mods, like soundfiles etc."

Those are mods that are approved by the moderators/developers.

The mods on the linked site change the car shapes and are certainly not approved by anyone in the position to do so.
Oh, so you mean that changing shapes of LFS models is illegal?
I only change soundfiles, textures and car models... I now know that it is illegal (hopefully not criminally, lol) to change the latter, but still you have to admit there are some good ones out there, and its not doing anyone any harm to use them.
Formula 1 skins - ferrari, mclaren, williams
And please don't use too much capslock, it gives the impression that you having an rage attack on the keyboard

Other than that - nice skin.
Yes, this should be moved.
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
I wanted to buy 10 of them but couldn't find them in LFSShop. :sadbanana
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Easy on him please. He's new here

// and full of joy :-)

Lol, now I see. He has 2 posts and 2 new topics about same thing, hehe.
A skin I've done for myself. I might release it later with other logos depending on peoples opinions.

HighRes Preview
sexay sir.
Quote from iMCk. :A skin I've done for myself. I might release it later with other logos depending on peoples opinions.

Re-LEASE !

Re-LEASE !

I can't use it

I can't use it

whatsoever... i bet most of the people that drive BF1's use F1 skins,
so a pritty non F1 BF1 skin would be nice...
Thanks to all
So, i'm new here, i'm new in LFS game and i never had write in a forum, sorry, now i've read the rules, and thanks for the message of Caps lock. Sorry i try to do better with english, my message and with my Skin Works :-)
Thanks to all.
Np at all mate, we all do mistakes

Just ask us if there is anything your wondering about or wants help. And beside - the skins were way better than what I can make
Quote from atteiros :Finally got a look at those Mercedes GP rear wings...

Mercedes GP 2010...
Download here...

And after a lot of squinintg, I got the Toro Rosso to look right. Not perfect, but I can't squint no more...

Torro Rosso 2010...

Ferrari 2010 Livery...
Download here...

I downloaded your 4096 version of the Mercedes skin, but can´t use it online so I tried to upload it on lfsworld, well it wont let me. I keep getting a error when I try to upload. Is it possible to use the 4096 versions of your skin online so that the other players can see them? Can you upload them or anyone else?
Quote from funRacer[83] :I downloaded your 4096 version of the Mercedes skin, but can´t use it online so I tried to upload it on lfsworld, well it wont let me. I keep getting a error when I try to upload. Is it possible to use the 4096 versions of your skin online so that the other players can see them? Can you upload them or anyone else?

you need the 1024 version of the skin to upload it which is in his download link, keep the 4096 in your skin folder so you can use it and save the 1024 in a seperate folder for upload to lfs world
well it seems its the only way, so I renamed my 4096 version and can use it online now.
-
(jonaz lindberg) DELETED by jonaz lindberg
Quote from iMCk. :A skin I've done for myself. I might release it later with other logos depending on peoples opinions.

HighRes Preview

please, release the beast!
is there any chance to get the Mercedes GP 2010 in 2048x2048?

in life4pixel its only in 1024x1024

regards
Quote from Neto_r :is there any chance to get the Mercedes GP 2010 in 2048x2048?

in life4pixel its only in 1024x1024

regards

i´ll post it in our forum and atteiros wil do it it think.
You cant make a skin bigger if it is only imn 1024. He was rigth that we have only 1024px versions. But we will fix it

And plz delete this one because it is so low-res. :-/

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG