The online racing simulator
ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
omfg!! You better stick with sim racing, or real racing with a big f***ing helmet on!!

J/K - Love yall
Quote from Andreas B :omfg!! You better stick with sim racing, or real racing with a big f***ing helmet on!!

J/K - Love yall

u mean something like this <
DAMN!

Hot tongue..<3
epic <3
I know our avatars are hot, they go with the late "flow". models..
still faces of men don't beat the lovely curves of women ( Sorry Rudy, not even your face of awesomness can't beat titties )
Sadly thats true, but you have to admitt a turtle...haha it makes you smile

Ps. You guys are going to rack the championships up
Good luck guys! Roster looks impressive! Make sure you guys deliver some results :P
Im not rly into racing but from what iv heard this gonna be badass!
Lets see if i can catch up with some of u as fast as possible! haha ;D
GL and HF!
Good luck from me as well, bit of paradox when all teams are about to close for inactivity, hopefully you'll be around at least sometimes.
Yea most of the LFS teams go inactive simply because people lose interest towards LFS, reasons for that are obvious enough. However id see that only one part of this whole team is about LFS. We have have good group for that but more and more of LFS'ers are moving into other sims. For me and for many others the main focus is in sims like iRacing.
Thats also a reason why they should make an option in iracing which allows to create teams like in LFS.

Hope someone suggests this to the iracing devs.
niceone, best of luck!
Impressive line-up, guys.

Looking forward to getting lapped by some of you... maybe we'll get Eric to punt Tommy off in his new colors.
Quote from tmehlinger :Impressive line-up, guys.

Looking forward to getting lapped by some of you... maybe we'll get Eric to punt Tommy off in his new colors.

(that wont help:razz
Rudeh! Your new pic looks like "Retard van Buren" tbh.
Good Luck guys! All best for ex-CoRe boys... C ya on track!
Quite impressive team out there.. Good luck in the future.

P.S Very nice skins.
Quote from Mr.46 :Rudeh! Your new pic looks like "Retard van Buren" tbh.

Coool huh!
Good luck lads, website looks very impressive, look forward too seeing some off you online
Is it never possible that someone isnt spaming team threads...?
Quote from manneF1 :Is it never possible that someone isnt spaming team threads...?

Shh, it's done so that they look popular and good.
All part of the super secret non-conquerable plan.
i am impressed. lots of success, guys!

ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG