The online racing simulator
Strange noise when using FF on Turbo wheel
Looking for a contact number for Fanatec support.

My son has the Turbo steering wheel and when he is using full FF there is a noise from the unit. I have attached a recording of the noise.

Has anyone come across this before?

Does anyone have a contact number for Fanatec support.
Attached files
WheelNoise.mp3 - 368 KB - 236 views
You mean the sortoff high pitched noise? If so, I got that too, no idea if it is supposed to do that, my G25 also did it.
From http://www.fanatec.de/html/index.php?id=330&lang=en

Endor AG (of which Fanatec is a part)

Hotline:
+49 (871) 9221 299 (Mo-Fr 14.00-16.00)

E-mail:
[email protected]

In order to help us to process your request quickly you will get a higher priority if you follow these rules:

Please...

* ...include a copy of your invoice (pdf) or order confirmation (e-mail) so that we have all order data
* ...write down the product name (s) and serial number (s) (can be found on the bottom of the product)
* ...do not send to multiple e-mail addresses . The request will only be processed if [email protected] is the only recipient
* ...make sure you always include the full email history with every e-mail you send to support.
* ...make a video of your problem. Please send it directly by Email or u pload the video to www.mediafire.com . Please try to keep it small! If we can verify the issue t his will allow us to send you a replacement unit without waiting for a return of the product. Please do not use youtube or a similar service – we will need to download the file easily!
* ...make sure you have a problem which is not described in the FAQ
* ...read the manual. Sounds trivial but 20% of requests could be avoided if the user reads the manual.
* ...list the following info
o Tested operating systems or game consoles on which the problem occurs
o Tested games which show the problem
The squeak noise? I assumed that was something to do with the belts. It goes away after about half a lap. I guess it needs to warm up.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG