The online racing simulator
#1 - L56
For Sale: VPP Pedalset Pro 3 and VPP Racing Rack Basic
Hi All,

After spending less and less time racing I have decided to sell my most dedicated racing gear. It's gathering dust at the moment and I want someone to enjoy it as much as I have.

Therefore I am selling my VPP Pedal-Set Professional 3. It has been used but the quality of this gear is really tank-like built. You cannot break it. It's heavy high grade thick metal. It's working as it did when it came from the factory but has since only gathered a few specks of dust.

As an extra, I have 3 linear potentio meters (known as "faders" to some audio/music heads) that er brand new and from VPP. Also a complete new and un-used spare USB electronics is at hand.

I'm also selling my VPP racing rack basic. "Racing rack" is maybe too big of a word. It allows you to connect your desk chair to the vpp pedals so neither will move when you STAND, STAMP or SLAM the brakes. It's the most stable racing experience pedals wise bar a full racing cockpit. Mine is yellow because I don't like red. VPP had a red one painted yellow, but the red shines a little bit through. Could have been done better. You can also use the racing rack basic for other pedals (logitech etc) with the flat metal board.

I'm looking for 475 Euro for the set or 425 for the pedals and 75 for the racing rack basic. I would advice you to buy both if you don't have cockpit.

Preferably local pick up (Southern Netherlands) because of the weight (esp the pedals, they are heavy. 15 kgs for pedals and rack.

Esp the pedals are super adjustable and only the imaginations should stop you. As you see in the pictures I have turned the throttle pads upside down and back for easier heel and toeing.

Piccies!!

Too much for me - I'm broke - I could only pay £30 or less. That's nothing, sorry. Hope you find a buyer .
damn they look good quality too bad i own some clubsports
I like my clubsport pedals too much to buy something like this, plus the price is way too high IMO.
#5 - dadge
how much are they to buy new?
#6 - L56
@dadge: Pedals are 549 new and racing rack basic is 109 euro. Excl shipping that is. This is 475 for the set (including spare parts which should settle any ones mind for years and years to come eventhough I have not replaced a single thing on the pedals since I had them). And it's asking price so...

Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Though 30 quid does not cut it, Shaun! But thanks anyway!

Btw: thanks for all the replies gents, but is it really necessary to keep commenting on how glad you all are with your clubsport pedals when I'm trying to sell my (equally excellent) VPP's!? Give me a break here! ;-)
#7 - Hahmo
They look awesome, much better than the momo's pedals i have.. It would not be worth trying those pedals with momos wheel.. So no thanks ;f
#8 - L56
I've used it with a MOMO and later DFP. So why not? It can even connect to the DFP for use in a playstation 2/3! ;-)
#9 - Hahmo
Meh, It wont be the same experience :P
Pedals still available?
#11 - L56
Keeping them. They are just too good to sell!

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG