The online racing simulator
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999 : asdf
Gonna be an interesting race today, sure Hülkenberg won't be on the top at the end of the race...but a podium could be possible
Well everything can happen, don't say anything anyone. I hope the race will bring us fun!
Go hulk!
tell you what, Hulkenberg is doing a brilliant job at keeping Alonso at bay and letting the Red Bulls fighting it out!
now that ALO is P3, VET will WEB let pass somehow, maybe in the pits
Hmmm, pretty nice start of the race. Red Bull team orders anyone?
Omg Massa!
"Sebastian, Mark Webber is faster than you, can you confirm you understood that message ?"
"Sebastian, Mark is faster than you, you understood? Mark is faster than you."

"Sorry Sebastian."
Safety car. It looks we´re having a new race now...
#63 - aoun
This is getting too interesting.

If webber overheats as being talked about over the radio, red bull drivers are out of the wdc if its vettel win, alonso second.
would be nice if alonso fails at the restart but this will be only a dream.
hamilton with new tyres, webber and vettel close to eachother, thats gonna be interesting (too bad F1 is too retarded to use nascar's safety car rules, theres like 4 cars between 2nd and 3rd...)
Alguersuari is such a Bandit
Webber and Vettel make Alonso World Champion.
:| Red Bullshit
Quote from Timo1992 :Webber and Vettel make Alonso World Champion.

If Alonso finishes first or second hes de champion, if he finishes third and Webber doesn't win Alonso is the champion. It's still far from being over. Go Alonso, go Vettel!
#70 - aoun
If Vettel is winning at Abu Dhabi with Webber and Alonso behind, id love to see what Vettel would do (Seeing how in those positions, Vettel is out of the wdc and for webber to win the wdc, he needs the win.)
Proper race, too bad Alonso was kept up for some laps. 8 laps lead is not much, hope he'll be faster than the Red Bulls. I hope Alonso wins the title. Or Vettel... anyone but Webber.
Quote from aoun :If Vettel is winning at Abu Dhabi with Webber and Alonso behind, id love to see what Vettel would do (Seeing how in those positions, Vettel is out of the wdc and for webber to win the wdc, he needs the win.)

I got a big feeling the title will come down to this.
Why didnt the SC allow the backmarkers to unlap themselves?

Killed the race... It could of been a real cracker if there werent those 8 lapped cars between the top 5....

Anyway... Congratulations to Red Bull. Deserved title, amazing car.
Quote from DevilDare :Why didnt the SC allow the backmarkers to unlap themselves?

Killed the race... It could of been a real cracker if there werent those 8 lapped cars between the top 5....

Anyway... Congratulations to Red Bull. Deserved title, amazing car.

Yeah that has crossed my mind as well... I swear I saw it in some of previous races so I was just wondering why they stayed like this this time. :sadbanana
#75 - CSF
So, gotta assume it's Webber v Alonso now... interesting last race now.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG