The online racing simulator
Yayy, all teams are in use, let's start the season Moby!
Yay! Honda for teh win!!!!

Still 1 Aguri spot free.
Quote from herki :fear nothing, my friend - I have the Kool Tools with the wet/dry-setup modifier tool... so we should be safe, even if there is rain

Lets hope, there often is.
All 22 runners are entered...lets rock on!

McLaren FTW!!!!!
#55 - aoun
Midland is going to win! .
Anyone interested in making another one of these games? I would definitely join.
Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :Anyone interested in making another one of these games? I would definitely join.

+1
I'd be in too, but atm I have already 4 private games running
I think if another game goes ahead it'll need to be A1GP or Champ Cars (maybe BTCC, I could be convinced) as in both the F1 games and in V8's they are 'historically accurate' so a lot of luck goes into what team you end up being illepall

Hence in the F1 game we have, my McLaren will be fast and fragile for the first half of the season

Oh and another thing...Champ Car and BTCC (and I think A1GP) also allow you to upload your own car paint scheme's So you can use a version of your LFS skin on them
I vote for A1GP!
I don't like the A1GP, I'm driving it and it's quite frustrating - in training/warmup you just get over-enthusiasm problems and somehow it doesn't "feel good". I would recommend the Champ Cars - they are great fun and the Kool-Tool players can skin their cars

edit: firty ready then posty - paint schemes were mentioned before
So who is up for Champ cars or F1 2006?
champ car (in 2 days )
Gunn, don't give up on V8 Supercars. Please. It ruins the championship for your team mate if you give up, as they'll rarely get a good setup.

The best thing to do would be to give someone you trust your username and a password, and allow them to do that game (and that game only) for you, leaving you to do F1 2006 (don't give up there especially, as your my team mate and I need you ).

Keep going, your bad luck can only last so long!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Speaking of which - has anyone seen th84 anywhere lately? I'm leading the bloody V8 Supercars game and I haven't seen my teammate for three days.

Tommy, I know roughly where you live. Well, I can go to america and ask for directions to Walton's Mountain, so... jolly well do some practice laps!

If you see him, can you kindly point him in the direction of the McLaren F1 2006 pit for me aswell please? I did think I saw him do some practice laps in the V8's yesterday though but no times in the F1
#66 - th84
Sorry guys, been pretty busy
I don't know, if it would deserve a own topic, but after the F1 2006 season is finished now, I decided to create a champcar game.

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&5154

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "5154" into the box. The game password is "lfs". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.
I'm in, with Gunn again (cos he's a nice team mate, just a bit unlucky!)
I enjoyed the V8 Supercars, but in the F1 my team mate wouldnt share setup info so I barely ever got a points finish. It's definately a team game, so without kooltools it's a bit frustrating.
Quote from herki :I don't know, if it would deserve a own topic, but after the F1 2006 season is finished now, I decided to create a champcar game.

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&5154

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "5154" into the box. The game password is "lfs". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

Im in, too.

If you still can live with me as teammate, I join your team.
Quote from Becky Rose :I enjoyed the V8 Supercars, but in the F1 my team mate wouldnt share setup info so I barely ever got a points finish. It's definately a team game, so without kooltools it's a bit frustrating.

I was on my own and no KT and the super aguri, I got a couple of 2nd positions and some good points finishes.

Btw, all you have to do is click "Load" then your team mates name, then the track you are on and voila, you have loaded his/her setup. Didn't do me much use though!

So is their another F1 season coming up or is it champ car now?

EDIT: Scene as I know nothing about Champ car i'm going with Tristian and Gunn, they know what there doing and won''t feck off half ay through the season. :P
It's Champ Car...but you shall all fall before the might of Red Dwarf Racing bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha *cough*
oh is that so dethmag?

i think you shall be scared of Aussie Autotechnica !

we will... umm win and stuff
#74 - Gunn
The Dead Shifts will win the season for sure! :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail:
You're all wrong, cause DoomLocks Racing will win
btw: We still need 13 players, and zeugnimod, you haven't joined my team yet

BATracer - free browser racing manager
(545 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG