BF3, MW3, Neither or Both
(35 posts, started )

Poll : Which are you pre-odering or picking up on day of release

Battlefield 3
Neither
Both
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
#26 - senn
Battlefield. Loved BF:BC2. Doesn't have jets in it, and i love how long it takes to learn how to snipe properly calculating for bullet drop etc. I dunno it feels more challenging than CoD does.
Battlefield 3 because it looks like it's going to be a much better game, and so far it's been winning all the major awards at games conventions.
arma 3 or CS:GO for me.
i am more excited for ARMA III, but I'll grab bf3.
#30 - Uke
Quote from senn :Battlefield. Loved BF:BC2. Doesn't have jets in it, and i love how long it takes to learn how to snipe properly calculating for bullet drop etc. I dunno it feels more challenging than CoD does.

So, you like to be absolutely no use or your team and sit in the baack of the maps getting a few kills each round?
Quote from Uke :So, you like to be absolutely no use or your team and sit in the baack of the maps getting a few kills each round?

Good snipers are more useful then you might think.
Nothing better than running around as assault or engineer and a sniper spots a group of enemies around the corner. Snipers are one of the most important. if you have bad Snipers on your team, and I don't mean number of kills, then that means your team has a high chance of struggling.
#33 - Uke
Quote from Bose321 :Good snipers are more useful then you might think.

I rarely run into them, but what is over my head when the bushwookies are sitting in their own base, they could atleast go to the closest friendly flag to an enemy flag, that way they could defend the flag they are sitting on, and provide support for people that are going for flags.

As for Rush, snipers don't really help at all..
Quote from Uke :So, you like to be absolutely no use or your team and sit in the baack of the maps getting a few kills each round?

If those few are good then hellyea, what makes this so good is reality not "zomg i killed everyone from 100 miles away all headshots, easy..." You also dont play live for speed just because you love to always win, unless you are Greger Huttu. Its the sense of reality, not sure if you get what i mean though...
#35 - Uke
Quote from -NightFly- :If those few are good then hellyea, what makes this so good is reality not "zomg i killed everyone from 100 miles away all headshots, easy..." You also dont play live for speed just because you love to always win, unless you are Greger Huttu. Its the sense of reality, not sure if you get what i mean though...

I'm not sure what you mean, buut.. ok.

BF3, MW3, Neither or Both
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG