The online racing simulator
Race is set to take the green flag at 3:15 PM EST today (20:15 GMT) . FOX coverage starts at 2:30
Clint Bowyer and Kasey Kahne out of contention early with tire problems. 2 Yellows after 110 / 311 laps. Jimmie Johnson holds the lead I'm afriad.
Yep i chose kasey.. Atleast jeff is doing good i had smith to dang he was good
Mark Martin wins this race... weird feeling like he will
errr yeah, I had chosen Tony Stewart... about that...
I have kahne and ambrose noopo
Owned suckers
... and Ambrose (blown engine from 3rd) and Regan Smith (ran out of fuel on last lap, dropped 10 spots or so)

FRACK
Horrible luck for my picks lol. Pretty good finish, wish Harvick was able to push for the final lap just to make it a bit more interesting.
Mmmm when can I fire kahne :/
Most interesting part of that race? Mark Martin loves rap music!
Was really boring race have to admit. The version I watched even had some swedish dude waffling during the super long ad breaks which did not add anything to the excitement. I kind of liked how he pronounced Chimny Johannson's name though...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Most interesting part of that race? Mark Martin loves rap music!

As a Mark Martin fan, I've known this for a long time.. kind of boring race as you guys have said.
I'm pretty mad at my picks.

Jr, y u finish 14th?

Kahne, y u suck?
Can someone post some kind of link to the fantasy league?

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get back there on the Nascar site even though I played all last year. Haven't even been able to pick drivers this season because I can't find out how to get there.
Quote from Cornys :We still need at least 3 more to compete with us in the NASCAR Fantasy League: http://fantasygames.nascar.com/live

League Name: LFSCAR 2012
League Password: lfs

If we can't get at least 3 more we can't have our league with only LFS forum members and will have to go public with our league to pull in enough people . We have room for up to 5 more

Try this link
Thanks, I don't understand why I can't find a single link to that page on nascar.com somewhere.
Quote from UncleBenny :Thanks, I don't understand why I can't find a single link to that page on nascar.com somewhere.

It's in alot of ads and it's on the main fantasy page
Just figured it out when you said ads. I have Adblock on, that's why I couldn't see the link on the right side.
That's a nice looking race car.
Car looks great Drivers.. well... they just don't exist

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG