lol @ stepped noses?
There's so many of them that McLaren looks a bit odd. Like every time I see McLaren i feel like, hey these guys put their nose down, look at everyone else going high. xD
anyone stay up for P2?
well, I will. its on at 11:30pm here
Quote from BlueFlame :Finally the reason behind those holes we see in the noses of many F1 cars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... mbedded&v=GJ9cFis55xM

you are about 2-2 1/2 months late on that....

all the buzz is now about Mercedes's DRS-Activated F-Duct

and its finally that time of the year once again. Let the season begin.

Michael wins on sunday. you heard it here first.
-
(RiseAgainstMe!) DELETED by RiseAgainstMe!
haha Kobayashi, you rule so hard.

both Saubers in the top 5
When Ferrari told their mechanics to try and get some sneaky rear end shots, I don't think this is quite what they meant...

Attached images
FqGZj.jpg
.. and little he knows, that gal was born as a dude xD
Quote from el pibe :you are about 2-2 1/2 months late on that....

all the buzz is now about Mercedes's DRS-Activated F-Duct

and its finally that time of the year once again. Let the season begin.

Michael wins on sunday. you heard it here first.

I've not seen anyone post that video and I'm aware of the rearward stalling device Mercedes have, but I don't know of a video for it so the video I posted is the next best think really. :P
-
((The Stig)) DELETED by (The Stig)
I was disappointed in the Lotus performance.

I hope they'll do better in Q and R.
Quote from rockclan :I was disappointed in the Lotus performance.

I hope they'll do better in Q and R.

I do hope so but I hardly doubt it :P I'll be up eairly watching the third practice in the morning here in the UK (3am) -_-.
Quote from BlueFlame :@Senninha I don't know what you're on about suggesting Brundle is acting like TV-plastic you obviously are just picking that up from nothing because you dislike Sky.

You could make a brilliant journalist, twisting words like that.
When the hell did I say, in that last post, that I dislike Sky? Granted, I'm not too confident that they'll do a great job like the BBC did last year, but does that mean that I don't like Sky? No. And I actually think they can do a better job than ITV.

Read this carefully:
Quote from Senninha25 :...Well, Brundle sounds a lot more loud and perky than he did in the BBC or ITV, and I mean perky in that stupid cheesy TV-style. (which shouldn't happen to someone who provides a lot of the expert's POV, EVEN if he turns out to be the main commentator)

I stated this because during his BBC (and ITV) days, Brundle always played the role of the expert very well: calm attitude, wasted no time providing information the easiest way possible, and could always crack a good joke or two. Yesterday he was acting a little bit more like TV-Plastic, which I think doesn't really fit him. But he's seemingly the main man in the team now, so I guess that's somehow expected.

With that said, you could always land a gig at the Daily Mail, looking at how much you two have in common
Having trouble finding good uploads of F1 sessions. Used to use R-U but just found racingfor.me today. Anyone by chance have an invite for it or another site? Have demonoid invite to trade if need be.
Let's lodge our quali picks here.

I think Button ends up with pole.
I think michael will be in top 3 and nico in top 5 easily. Mclaren takes the front row and red bull is somewhere about 5-8. Lotus will be a disappoint and they will have 8-11.
My guess for surprise of the day: None of the Ferraris could get into Q3.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Let's lodge our quali picks here.

I think Button ends up with pole.

I'm a big Button fan but I have a feeling it would be Hamilton on pole.
Nice they added a inside the helmet cam!
kimi out! and grosjean posts 3rd fastest lap..... D=

also, what a save from Paul Di Resta!
A triumphant return for Raikkonen, indeed
Saubers still lookin' good, too.
HRT and Narain Karthikeyan are such big jokes.
Might be an interesting season.
Alonso out!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG