The online racing simulator
Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
Cheers guys, yeah it boggles me too..
So guys. I bought this game. It's pretty fun. I trucked from Dover all the way to Nuremberg. It's pretty fun. (Especially while slamming back drinks)

The game is fun and has taught me a bit. Like how reversing trucks is super annoying. I've gotten pretty good (by virtue of trial and error). I hate doing sequential gearing. I'd rather do automatic (the H Gear auto is cool, plus you can bind things to other positions in the H gate, like lights).
I'm starting to get a little bored because it's kinda the same all the time and no challenge.
I do find it kinda easy to do some pretty heroic things. Like traffic jam and needing to stop. Being able to fly into the other lane, and evade everything without any foul. Plus I manage to **** up and forget that I'm in a backwards driving country (DAMN YOU ENGLAND!)
I do think it as a MMO would be kinda neat. Maybe make only the recruiting be MMO (and maybe you drive with only your own company, to restrict griefing). Bring a bit of life to the otherwise sterile environment.
MP would be damn awesome, but it ain't gonna happen.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Bring a bit of life to the otherwise sterile environment.

Oh hell yes, random deers jumping onto the road would be so much fun!
Quote from Boris Lozac :MP would be damn awesome, but it ain't gonna happen.

This.

I played this game till lvl 12, and now I didn't open it for about 15 days...
Quote from Boris Lozac :MP would be damn awesome

"Yee haw! We done did got ourselves a CON-VOY!!!"

*BBBAAARRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP BAAAARRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP*
^^

Just bought 3rd truck - 600hp Valient for €100k

...my Bank Manager is a thief though, I'm paying out 8k a day and only 3k in the black for another 20 day's...although I did buy a garage in Cambridge when I forst played the sim..hehe

---

The roads around Poland are great also...don't think I saw one speed camera :rally_dri

need.some.sleep.I.keeps. forgetting.which.sdie.of.motorway.lol

:dunce:

:hbomb:
I see no challenge somehow. Love trucking and also this game, but the thing that bothers me is that I kill so much time with it and have no real step forward in game. I don't like neverending games.
Made a dark Scania too, quite like how it turned out..

Download
Quote from Boris Lozac :Made a dark Scania too, quite like how it turned out..

Download

can you make a version of this whith a burl wood steering wheel?
Gotta lay low with this moding for a while sorry, i've overdone it
Can you put a taxi in the game for me to drive!
Vtec kicked in ja!
So thats the source of LFS collision physics, Scrawen just stole their coding !

Mind you, a close second is this gem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFRZQ9QusqQ

I wonder if there are mods for more power ?
Too mainstream by far.
http://www.facebook.com/FarmVille

Earlier today, Gamasutra reported that FarmVille, a popular Facebook game, has been installed 110 million times and that it has 32 million daily users. Anyone who uses Facebook has probably been bombarded by updates on the status of their friends’ farms, so it doesn’t come as too much of a surprise. But still, that’s a lot of Facebook farmers!
http://www.gamesradar.com/way- ... ny-people-play-farmville/

Now, for totally OTT games:

Dual Love
Yes, you play as a female transfer student vying for the affection of effeminate boys, and there are, at the very least, five pairs of male nipples that can be displayed at any time, but at the game's core is a secret fight club in which the shirtless lads duke it out during after-school hours. That's pretty much just like Street Fighter, right? It doesn't get any manlier than that.
Oh yeah, you don't actually trade punches with anyone in the game; instead, you beguile one of the fighters into inviting you to one of his backdoor bouts. Once there, you can cheer him on with the DS's mic to strengthen him and aid his attacks. You'll also be able to wipe him down afterwards in the locker room, toweling off his sweaty physique via a touchscreen minigame.

Or, Imagine Babysitters
Be Everyone's Favorite Babysitter!
Babysit the neighborhood's adorable babies and you could be part of the town's new daycare! Develop a loving relationship with the babies and follow their growth and development as you help them learn new skills. Dress the babies in cute outfits then organize play dates with two babies in new multiplayer mode!

Or, just for dawesdust: Taxi Simulator
Crazy Taxi may have stolen the spotlight from Taxi Simulator. As far as I can tell, it’s the same thing, only much more...fun. I wonder if it has Melbourne mode: where you take the poor sucker’s money, before going anywhere.
@boris i cant see your dark scania interior?? just a little bit wood in my cockpit now
Attached images
ets2_00032.JPG
Do you have my Volvo interior too perhaps? Remove it and put Scania only, and don't unpack that zip, just put it in the mod folder.

Btw here's the fixed version, the speedo and rpm meter numbers didn't look right in the night when there's no street light.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/14sv ... rk%20Interior%20fixed.zip

Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG