The online racing simulator
Where is everyone!?!?!
(14 posts, started )
Where is everyone!?!?!
Hey i just got my s2 licence but it seems there's only demo servers up...? where is everyone?
Quote from nemia123 :Hey i just got my s2 licence but it seems there's only demo servers up...? where is everyone?

Are you sure you have unlocked LFS?
Unlock Live for Speed > Unlock.
Try logging in with s2 acc. Or then reinstall lfs.
Make sure your car & track filters are set for more than just demo content.
Quote from nemia123 :Hey i just got my s2 licence but it seems there's only demo servers up...? where is everyone?

There are very few S2 licensed drivers online on weekdays around 09:00 UTC(or anytime outside the 15:00-23:00ish window, for that matter).

Your best try would be to join the Aussie community, and find people to race with from your timezone: http://www.ozbee-racing.com/
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :There are very few S2 licensed drivers online on weekdays around 09:00 UTC(or anytime outside the 15:00-23:00ish window, for that matter).

Your best try would be to join the Aussie community, and find people to race with from your timezone: http://www.ozbee-racing.com/

^^ this.

for some servers wait 3-4hours from this post.
The Zone30 team is buisy with projectC.A.R.S a lot. Does not mean we dont like LFS any more. Just means we know every corner of LFS more or less and need some progress...
#8 - pmw
It's friday evening here, really common time to play onlinegames. Four servers found from the serverlist, total amount of racers: 10.

After this new patch, it seems that game is totally dead. I'm not complaining. Just saying, thanks for (public)racing. This is enough for me, no (big)patches, no racers, no interesting.

Anyway, it was nice to race.

(still trying to play in amateur league once in week.. don't know for how long there are racers)
Quote from pmw :It's friday evening here, really common time to play onlinegames. Four servers found from the serverlist, total amount of racers: 10.

After this new patch, it seems that game is totally dead. I'm not complaining. Just saying, thanks for races. This is enough for me, no (big)patches, no racers, no interesting.

Anyway, it was nice to race. I'm still trying over this weekend but....duh..

Its not official patch, thats why there is not so many servers. You can put LFS.exe 0.6B version to your LFS folder, and then be able to run both versions.
Quote from pmw :

After this new patch, it seems that game is totally dead. I'm not complaining.

I thought you was smarter enough to switch versions
#11 - pmw
I was forced to update LFS to newer version while getting server list. Same happen when I used an old version.
Quote from pmw :I was forced to update LFS to newer version while getting server list. Same happen when I used an old version.

Although you were prompted to update, you were not forced, you could still cancel it.

And I think you must have had a test patch installed already, it should not happen with 0.6B version.

The auto-update is there because the old test patches like 0.6B5 are incompatible with the newer ones and are basically obsolete now.
#13 - pmw
Quote from Flame CZE :Although you were prompted to update, you were not forced, you could still cancel it.

And I think you must have had a test patch installed already, it should not happen with 0.6B version.

The auto-update is there because the old test patches like 0.6B5 are incompatible with the newer ones and are basically obsolete now.

HM ok. I'll check it next time. 3 servers in list doesn't make racers happy.

Where is everyone!?!?!
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG