The online racing simulator
(c) Autosport
Quote from GianniC :(c) Autosport

Apparentlyit's to Vettels skill that he didn't get sufficient suspension or tyre damage.
#205 - CSF
As long as the impact comes from the right angle the cars can take extremely big impacts. But if the impact comes at wrong angle relatively minor contact (like maldonado vs grosjean in australia) can break the car despite the collision can look pretty light.
Newey's face at the end is priceless.

#208 - col
The one with map in his hands was better.
Quote from three_jump :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZHaBuaA9oQ

I found a brilliant comment in there:

"Even though, that I`m not Vettel or either Red Bull fan, I have to admit that Vettel is the most talented F1 driver since the death of Aarton Senna...it has unique abilities and EVERY F1 driver admits that. Haters gonna hate, players gonna appreciate."

Is there any chance FIA will re-consider the results?
Of what?
Quote from TexasLTU :Is there any chance FIA will re-consider the results?

No, stop being retarded
#215 - CSF
Well now.
Quote from tristancliffe :Of what?

Of Vettel illegally/legally passing under yellow/yellow-red/green/pink whatever flag. I don't think it's important, also I see no way FIA taking the champ away from him. So just forget it.
He never passed the TR under yellow, not super clear but if one uses the eyes it's pretty visiable that the marshall in the post after the yellow is waving a green flag:

#218 - CSF

Lovely green flag on the left.

Quote from TexasLTU :Not like I care what he achieved with Williams/Mclaren, switch cars between two contenders and Alonso would've been WDC before Japan...

WDCs are overrated, but shhh...
Quote from Mustafur :Its over before it started, green flag was waved before the green light.

Yes, I'm just saying that Ferrari are actually considering protesting it
I don't remember MS having a puncture..
Quote from BlueFlame :I don't remember MS having a puncture..

Well he had puncture at Abu Dhabi, not the at the beginning of the race though.

F1 Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2012
(241 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG