The online racing simulator
GT3 Touring Car Cup Round 6 Discussion
Please note the addition of a restart line and 2 green cones before the final corner. This marks the start of the area where the leader has control of the field and may start to accelerate, administration will call the green flag anytime after the restart cones and line once the leader has started to accelerate or once the admins deem it is necessary. Same rules on passing before the line still apply. layout is on the server
Glad you told it beforehand this time
6 Hour Race Start Time: 15:30 UTC
Don't forget!
i heard jesse is the best at starting a race.
only if you want to roll over twice in one lap.
courtesy of savage simsports fb
and that was only turn 1
wanted just to do the start for fun but then everything went worse than expected
-
(vipex123) DELETED by Mustangman759 : private conversations should be kept private
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : private conversations should be kept private
-
(N I K I) DELETED by Mustangman759 : private conversations should be kept private
Matt are you braindead? Last time i checked you should actually wait until all cars are on the line.
if you are referring to SC call I was getting something to eat and came back to that. then cue multiple screen minimizations from leaving skype on and I hit the wall a few times.
No, I mean that you pulled SC in before over half of the cars were actually behind SC
the SC is called to clear the track not for drivers to catch up. That yellow flag period was perfectly okay.
There isn't any mention about that on the Rule Book. And on other leagues they wait until the whole pack is behind the SC
Jonas, that is not true. In NDR if drivers receive a wave around from the leader pitting, they are allowed to go. but if it is on the last lap they do not guarantee that you will be caught up.

Had there not been wave rounds for the leading car (s) pitting lap before last, then everyone would've been caught up.
You had some of the cars over half a lap behind the safety car, you had 5 cars behind the safety car, what makes you think its a good idea to take SC in on that kind of position?
in the end it is my decision, look at it as you do but you can't claim favoritism as my team was behind you guys :P
I didn't say anything about favoring anyone, I think it's just ridiculous how you guys act every situation differently from other leagues.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 := I think it's just ridiculous how you guys act every situation differently from other leagues.

Quote from DarknessPainF1 :
Description: 41 Drives like a retard, makes a desperate divebomb to the side of 43 and runs 43 wide, 43 gets small damage and loses the position.

This would get you a DSQ in GenR by their strict standards for sure. Should we react the same as them?
sry for contact 43, managed to lose it somehow and ended up colliding with you hope I didn't cause too much damage
That wouldn't get you a DSQ though. And now you are going off the topic since you know you have been ****ing up last two rounds and there is no-one to blame but you.

Anyway, thanks for the whole season. Thanks admin(s?) for making it more interesting

E: Just noticed it was Ray who responded, not Matt, sorreh ray my love
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :That wouldn't get you a DSQ though. And now you are going off the topic since you know you have been ****ing up last two rounds and there is no-one to blame but you.

Anyway, thanks for the whole season. Thanks admin(s?) for making it more interesting

E: Just noticed it was Ray who responded, not Matt, sorreh ray my love

It was 50% sarcasm
Grats Vortex to the champ.! :bannana_g
-
(Framaris) DELETED by Mustangman759 : Take it to pms

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG