The online racing simulator
Is it really Patch U thats different or the Race_S sets?
I've been thinking about it for a while. I compared the Race_1 sets to the Race_S sets and I've noticed a major thing and thats the tyre pressures. Now, ofcourse, there is more grip, but is it mostly the physics or is it the Race_S sets?
Mostly the physics, as you can see in the Patch U physics: Are we there yet? thread.

If it were just the setups, then it wouldn't have taken that long for people to figure out how to create these setups, and everybody would've been happy with the Q and prior physics.
do any of the people who posted pages and pages of posts regarding the changes in the new patch actually even *try* the default sets?? I sure don't...
The default sets are still pretty poor IMO. However, it takes a long time to develop good, stable, base sets, hence I've still not updated the easy race pack, although it should now be renamed to just "better default sets" or something, since the cars are pretty easy to drive most of the time anyway.
#5 - richy
i dont use the default sets but race S if i dont have a setup for that track or cant find one on the team inferno website race S is not too bad at all. cant say i ever tried default.
ive used default set a couple of times by mistake on fox and its quite drivable, not competative but its drivable and a lot better than it was before patch

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG