The online racing simulator
:doh:

i have one word i know that fully describes my progress in those graphs

Plummet

thanks darkone for the graphs. no really, thanks
At least, it fits to your current avatar.
Quote from Darkone55 :Oh btw, I saw your stats don't have the graphs. Here are the graphs for server 2;

How did you do the graphs? They never work for me.
Quote from Cropsy :How did you do the graphs? They never work for me.

Download Graph; http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=675

Unrar to the results folder (where the .tsv file is). And let it run. A folder called graph will appear and thats where the png files are.
does anybody have any ideas on where we would like to have the next one. if we have a list made up b4 franky then he will have a better idea of what we all want

oh and a race date like the end of the month, start of next month, next fortnight? i ask this because i loved the whole preperation thing and i saw a few of my teammates really pick up the pace (always good to see ).
Cool, thanks mate.
#57 - Vain
I'd really like you to not choose the following dates: 18 june, 2 july, 16 july, 30 july, 13 august, 3 september (that's the LFS GT and some of the regulars drive there).
But I'd like to suggest AS North in the XFR. It's a tricky track that offers technical parts and still allows overtaking.

Vain
AS North sounds great!

I would say, on 9th or 23rd July then.
23rd sounds good to me :P
Anywhere where there are no high kerbs!
wow sounds like ATC has had another great event.

Hopefully next time im free and am able to attend
Hmm, what about Kyoto National?
#63 - Vain
Didn't the ATCs visit KY Nat some GPs before? I think it was the race before AS Club (wich was the last).
(I'm not sure because I think I had to pass that race. Of course I'd like KY Nat because LFS GT does that track too. )

[Edit]
I looked it up. We did Ky Nat Rev in Febuary, so we could do Ky Nat Std next time.
Both As North and Ky Nat get my vote. As North because it will be an absolutely great race because it's so technical and Ky Nat because I'll do it in the LFS Gt series.)
[/Edit]

Vain
i think any aston track, also we rev is good too (not much passing tho) i don't think we have ever gone to south city and only raced on fe green rev. but north would be good.......lets see how it goes

the sooner we have a date and track, the sooner we can get onto practicing (making perfect :P )
#65 - th84
Is the car gonna be xfr? SO long and westhill ive found recently to be quite fun with xfr. I havent tried AS north, but i bet it's fun too. You guy's and your xfr/aston :P
yeah - I reckon Westhill would be cool.
westhill reverse is really flowing, very few curbs but lots of grass. on the uphill part of the track imo is the best place to pass, cuz it is all about exit speed on the left at the start of the hill. from there you can just roar past on the inside for the right hander, then just defend for T1. good stuff
+1 to Aston North

and we want UFR too please!!!
i can confirm that the cars for the next combo will be XFR + UFR.

TRACK is still open for suggestion.
anytime before the 30th, coz im gone for 8days with my mates to dorset that then

so yer, i have exams until next wednesday, so after that, and before the 03th will do me

also, AS North sounds good to me!
South City Classic, monaco style .

Aston Club

Aston Cadet

Aston Cadet Reverse

Just a suggestion .
#73 - Vain
We already did AS Club lately and As Cadet would be too short in my opinion. The ATC GPs have always been about consistancy.
That's just my opinion of course.

Vain
the vain has spoken, imo the atc gp lap times should be no less than 1 min and no more than 2.30 ( with a bit of give and take). i have been driving on some of the south city tracks (offline) and there is very little room for passing imo and even the straights can kill your car. maybe further down the road we could have a SO GP but imo it is too soon for a street race

i go for ASTON NORTH
Historic!

so far AS_historic has been neglected, it's a very fast track, and one of my favorites to cruise round for a while on. it'll be a 3hour+ race but i'm sure most of us would be ok with the distance, it'd be a more strategic race with a couple of options, but that can be more forgiving for a newcomer to Long races.

And the previous suggestion of FE_green rev, would be a cool option for a shorter race, but one that's quite technical, and punishing when you get it wrong. i'd like to see how many people last the distance here!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG