The online racing simulator
Aston Martin DB9?

I think this one shouldn't be too hard.

looks like Porsche 935 Moby Dick
Porsche 935 too easy for me, i love this GT racer, although, you can't tell if it's a moby dick from THAT angle, because you can only tell if it's a moby dick from the rear of the car, cos it has a whales ASS on it.
Quote from BlueFlame :Porsche 935 too easy for me, i love this GT racer, although, you can't tell if it's a moby dick from THAT angle, because you can only tell if it's a moby dick from the rear of the car, cos it has a whales ASS on it.

Indeed, there were so many different types of 935, baby versions, ground effect versions, long tail, short tail. Loads of different one off constructed by Privateers such as Kremer.

The car is infact a Kremer K3, so its your turn Jamesc.

The clue is that its not a works liveried car, I think only the works cars were known as the 'Moby Dick'.
Quote from 5haz :Indeed, there were so many different types of 935, baby versions, ground effect versions, long tail, short tail. Loads of different one off constructed by Privateers such as Kremer.

The car is infact a Kremer K3, so its your turn Jamesc.

The clue is that its not a works liveried car, I think only the works cars were known as the 'Moby Dick'.

No, the Moby Dick is a version of the 935, it's got a longer chassis, but i think the wheel base isn't extended that much, but it is extended, So not only Porsche run teams can use these cars, just people with alot of money :}
Lambo Countach? Hmm I don't know
It's American.

Vector W8 or M12?

Gotta love Gran Turismo 2.
Quote from LineR32 :It's American.

Vector W8 or M12?

Gotta love Gran Turismo 2.

I checked google, yes it's a Vector W8
Strange how just as you posted I was googling Vectors too
I just found the image he edited.

Nope, it's similar to the one he edited, camera angle is wrong.
Quote from LineR32 :I just found the image he edited.

Nope, it's similar to the one he edited, camera angle is wrong.

your turn Line
This one could be tough.
Attached images
blah1.jpg
Hyundai Coupe?

Hmm it would be if that was the front end!
Mitsuoka Orochi
I had a feeling it would have some sort of anime sounding name.
Your go Squid.

It's one hell of an ugly car, but I still like it.

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG