@modders: Flipped LOD2 textures in several mods
I noticed for several mods strange things happen at LOD2: Some textures get flipped.
I do not want to spam comments in every thread Shrug, so instead this thread.

Example, here the whole top view is mirrored:

but sometimes it is just small parts of the side or such.

Latest LFS patch has an ingame viewer that can toggle level of detail.
Other cars I remember with same problem:
WESSEX R69SP
CAMMERA 730 TURBO
FT1R
VEIKKO 6000

There are also many cars with no LOD2 or LOD2 that is just a black or uni-colored blob.
LOD are important for the appearance of the car when it is far away.
Depending on the skin it could potentially look really ugly if the textures are flipping around.
I recommend use of the latest editor. It contains a check for the bug that can cause a side texture to change sides in LFS and can also result in the mesh going crazy after a collision: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/97865

But that doesn't explain the reversed mappings in LOD2 that Gutholz has mentioned.

As Gutholz says, it is best to correctly assign LOD2 and LOD3 triangles to the correct mapping. For example, assign the side triangles to the side mapping from LOD1, and assign up-facing triangles to the top mapping, etc. Although the shape of a physics mesh cannot perfectly align with your texture, it is only seen at a distance and the change to LOD3, even with slightly odd mappings, is much less noticeable than a total colour change. This is really easy to do for the physics LOD as it only contains a few triangles.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG