The online racing simulator
fu.k FM server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(11 posts, closed, started )
Aparantly as it seems ive been banned for leaving my car on the track, was playing earlier then got rushed off because my brother got rushed into hospital so thanks to all you fu..ing idiots for banning me, a kick would have been good enough so i hope your all fing happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2 - axus
You got banned from a server by some ****s. PM the server admin or visit their forum/website. Get yourself unbanned (or wait 24hrs - the ban will disappear) and move on.
#3 - Nobo
Sorry to hear that there is somethong with your brother, but especially in this situation you should give a **** about the ban! Contact the admins at www.fragmaster.net , explain your situation and be happy on the oval again!!
Quote from Bradmax57 :Aparantly as it seems ive been banned for leaving my car on the track, was playing earlier then got rushed off because my brother got rushed into hospital so thanks to all you fu..ing idiots for banning me, a kick would have been good enough so i hope your all fing happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was not on the server but the common rule is no parking in the racetrack, and no one knows why youve left the car, so you got a ban, like everyone else.

Sorry for your brother, I hope things go well.
well dude chill ok.

First of all reading the welcome message would tell ya that standing on track is not allowed on our server and therefore you either hit SHIFT+S when you leave your desk for a short or go spectate for a long time and thats it. Theres no thing that could denie you pressing this simple combo.
And besides that it could have been also a users kick/ban vote. Besides that who knows whatelse youve made wrong for catching this kick/ban and i cant really trust you on this brother story but ok thats not my thing.

If you have not read the rulez you sure dont know when you do something wrong and nearly everybody who got kick/banned from our server and do a post here or in our forum thinks he got kicked for fun or for nothing. Thats what i call Ironic.
Brad, awwww.....

f'ing congratz to you for getting banned btw.
Someone needs a hug.

Hope your bro is ok.
it's funny ain't it? nobody seems to like thos poor, poor souls at FM.

I can't work out why.
Nothing new with the nature of oval racing

If I say any more i'm gonna piss somebody off
Closing thread, as with all "unfair ban" threads. It's between the hosts and the person who was banned, not general LFS discussion for the entire community.
This thread is closed

(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG