The online racing simulator
Lfs Screenshots !!!
(47 posts, started )
#26 - mr_x
Quote from Lible :Innocent until prooved guilty.<delete> Checked, a guy called Thjams exists. He is from denmark.</delete> I've sent him a PM on LFSWorld (seems that he doesn't have Forum account)

i already checked and said but i didnt PM him, find out what the response it is
Does this forum remind anybody of the book "The Crucible"? It's about the Salem witch trials. I don't know, maybe this is just another sad attempt of mine to be funny.
ah yes apex

now... everyone

POINT FINGERS! WHO DID IT!
/me points at Tristan
True
Hi..
Me and Mr-n ( Niki ) playede LFS at my comp. an on my account. we are both photografs, so niki dissede to take some pics, and he told me to send em to him, and i did.. and then he just wanna show u the pics.

And then check our homepage
--------
WWW.PRO-STREET.DK
--------
I think that to be able to not get accused of using the cracker, any demo user who posts S2 screenies should have to state the username of there "friend" whos computer they played on.
aight' then..

EDIT: now that i've seen your webpage i get it.. thought you where two 12year olds who wanted to be photographers..
Art can be understood at any age. After all, when you are 2 you can throw paint on a canvas. To some people it's art, to others it's crap.

To each his own, my friend.
Didn't know which thread to choose, so there it is...
Attached images
gti_gt.jpg
very nice angle on that shot mate
love it woodbine
Very classy
I have S2 now, so u can comment freely

Oh damn, i'm in the wrong topic...atleast it's called screenshots...
Attached images
xrgkyoto.jpg
Using tweak.....
Quote from Taavi(EST) :I have S2 now

Welcome to S2, good choice.
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Omg so much green. Enable Dither/32 bit resolution please .

Oh, and Trav, that picture is very nice, but try and get the blur to "Flow" a bit better. Like don't make the car look so obnoxious with the background.

I think it's because the FOV in that picture is so high that there shouldn't be that much blur?
illepall
Attached images
bmw.jpg
edit - wow, wrong thread.
After a few laps drifting with the BF1 at Westhill
Attached images
drifting.jpg
#47 - Jakg
lol, did some dragging int he BF1, for 10 mins we had runs while the admin kept on blocking us with bales and by the end the pits were black with skid marks before the TC kicked in!

Lfs Screenshots !!!
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG