The online racing simulator
Cool New Cars
(38 posts, started )
F1 2020 model
Attached images
New%20Car.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :I agree on you with the BMW part, but im not stupid

I should have rewritten that sentence again, I knew. That was totally meant as a joke.
Quote from Xaid0n :1 word: lol

Ha. Why in god's name is everybody using these Vectra VXR wheels now. Ford seem to use them on every single car the produce, slightly ironic then that the Kuda adverts claims designed from scratch, or similar.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Takumi_lfs + G!NhO. I won't say anything, because Jonas8431's avatar says everything. Boom chicha pwned!
I always knew that people from Netherland are not as intelligent as anyone in other European countries. Let's say, Hungary

Just kidding, of course!

i dont hate every bmw, i like the new M3 and 3-series coupe and 1-serie coupe. but the rest is just. BUT this, when i first saw this i almost shit my pants of laughing :jawdrop::Eyecrazy: its just toooo damn ugly http://www.carbodydesign.com/a ... 18-bmw-x6/Bmw-X6-2-lg.jpg
Quote from G!NhO :i dont hate every bmw, i like the new M3 and 3-series coupe and 1-serie coupe. but the rest is just. BUT this, when i first saw this i almost shit my pants of laughing :jawdrop::Eyecrazy: its just toooo damn ugly http://www.carbodydesign.com/a ... 18-bmw-x6/Bmw-X6-2-lg.jpg

Yeah that's pretty ugly... I prefer the 2nd generation of X5. I haven't said that ALL the beamers are nice, but most of them. And not to talk about the German quality
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :Cool, but he should've waited for this. But as I see you and your family being quite much into Ford's you probaly already know about this one.
http://forums.focaljet.com/tea ... veiled-euro-magazine.html

But it certainly doesn't look as sexy as 1st gen. focus rs. It's really sad that the Ford Focus Mk. 1 RS Cosworth never got in production.

Well, i suspose he could have waited, but its not estimated to come out until 2009, and all those pics are fake so it might not even look like that. Also, its FWD, use's the same engine except tuned to 300bhp (susposedly) and has different wheels and bodykit. Apart from that, its an ST .

He cant wait anyway, he needs an everyday car, and does'nt want to use his other cars. Plus, the his current everyday car is getting on abit now so he needs something now.

At least ST's have alot of tuning potential due to the volvo block. As soon as the engine is ran in, were taking a trip upto Wolfe Tuning and get there best package they offer.
385hp and 480nm torque. Yummy :P. Its possible to get even more from the engine too.
Around here, only the stuck up snobs drive BMW
Quote from mrodgers :Around here, only the stuck up snobs drive BMW

Around here dude... omg.. they can always surprise me the ppl drive bmw's.like seriusly even the homeless guy wants to drive bmw,and when like a small problem comes,omg... i cant afford that,im like dude... drive bicycle then.like wtf?
Ot:bmw x6 lokks good at the first look,then u go around and... lul
and these future cars,they scare me... only bmw gina got me,thats just sick awesomeness
Rotary power :3
How about a Rotary powered coupe? RX7 like? I would love to see that!Smile
Well, now thats a necropost, 8 years...and seeing all those names nostalgia kicks in Frown
New M2 is cool, but I wouldn't buy it, if I had the $, it's way to softcore.

Cool New Cars
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG