The online racing simulator
BAVARIA A30 STREET
Vehicle mod: BAVARIA A30 STREET
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/785B3C

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :80'lerin efsanesi A30 S50 B32 swaplı motor ile sizlerler ile

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :This mode is modified by making changes to the Old Bimmer mode, such as engine body kit, etc. It was made by changing things. Rubbel_31 (Body kit), Japanese (DDS edit) contributed to the mod.
I would like to thank them for their efforts and of course, many thanks to the owner of the mod. We used the main body part with his permission.I would like to thank the AHPP team for sharing their parts with me

COVER SCREENSHOT:
nice car
everything is nice, but who let you to use my rims?
Ripped rims from my mod without asking permission from me or renarts(guy who has same rims on his e66). Then E-30 King text me in discord, tried to lie that he purchased those rims of the renarts, which end up being lie. Not nice when steeling, ffs you can ask!!
Attached images
IMG_2414.png
IMG_2415.png
IMG_2416.png
IMG_2417.png
IMG_2418.png
What he said is correct up to the renarts part, but then there is a mistake. My English is weak and I use translation. You can check by writing in the translation that I bought the rims. I just didn't know that they were his, but he is right as he wrote, I put the rims that way and now I corrected the racing part because he was completely swearing at me.
I think the issue could have been resolved without swearing.
Quote from chezzyboy :Ripped rims from my mod without asking permission from me or renarts(guy who has same rims on his e66). Then E-30 King text me in discord, tried to lie that he purchased those rims of the renarts, which end up being lie. Not nice when steeling, ffs you can ask!!

you could have warned in a nice way, there was no need to swear at all
aa
I don't understand why he deleted the swear word he made, I guessed something like this would happen the first time, so I sent it to my friend, you can see it at the time, I can send it too.
Attached images
image.png
Ekran görüntüsü 2024-05-18 001241.png

BAVARIA A30 STREET
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG