The online racing simulator
[wip] RAC project (my first)
Hi all,
I've started on my first RAC skin ever It's done for a big part already, but I need some advise on some decal placement (only in-game brands).

This is what I've got so far:
Attached images
RAC wip preview.jpg
I was just thinking.. gray look pretty good on it too.. What do you guys think?
Attached images
RAC wip preview 2.jpg
I like it in grey, it blends in with the car. However, add some more stuff cause it's too plain atm.
Some thing like this?
(the black car will have #1 and the gray car #2, but apart from that they'll both be the same)
Attached images
RAC wip preview 3.jpg
Don't have the cut over an edge like that, its unreal (cheap) looking, I'd find a better place, or make them smaller to fit in that gap.

Love that skin though.
Quote from XCNuse :Don't have the cut over an edge like that, its unreal (cheap) looking, I'd find a better place, or make them smaller to fit in that gap.

Love that skin though.

I don't get what you mean.. the horizontal edge from that side intake going through the "list" of logo's?
Yes.

Don't let that intake edge cut off the logos.
hm okey.. I though so
Attached images
RAC wip perview 4.jpg
#10 - DeKo
are you making sure to add the logo's to the car when its stretched to 2560x2048? The evostar logo looks slightly odd.

If your wondering, LFS slightly stretches the skins, so if you add the skins ad 2560 then resize it back down to 2048 when your finished, the logos wont be stretched in game.
Quote from DeKo :are you making sure to add the logo's to the car when its stretched to 2560x2048? The evostar logo looks slightly odd.

If your wondering, LFS slightly stretches the skins, so if you add the skins ad 2560 then resize it back down to 2048 when your finished, the logos wont be stretched in game.

Yeah I keep stretching / compressing of logo's in mind while skinning. The Evostar logo could use some horizontal compressing but I don't think it's really necessary. Looks ok as it is in my opinion

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG